キャンプイン ザ バックヤード

Start from the beginning

Are these the photos you needed?

I don't think it's suppose to be relevant to our case now

(n/n)☯ :
Uh mom... This is your son?

Mom❤️:
...

Mom❤️ deleted 2 photos

Mom❤️:
Just pretend you didn't see anything okay sweetie

--☯--

As Tsukishima was going to his room, he heard giggling from his masters room and decided to check it out.

"master...what are you giggling about?" (y/n) looks at Tsukishima and waves at him.

"I'm just looking at some photos that's all" (y/n) said and went back to his screen.

"oh? They look like younger versions of us" Tsukishima said and looks at his phone

(y/n) nods and yawns "I'm going to bed first also make sure to wake me if something bad happens in the Backyard" Tsukishima nods and left the room.

--☯--

...

Not even 30 minutes pass and the backyard was on fire.

Thankfully it was a small fire or else it would have been worse then before.

"I'll never go out camping again" hinata said

"I'd rather if master (y/n) goes with us" Oikawa said and crosses his arms.

--☯--

It was November...

(y/n) looks outside the snowy drive wat and the side walk.

'they look nice to make snow angels' (y/n) sighs and shook his head 'too bad I can't go since my mom doesn't allow me...'

(y/n)'s eyes lit up and he smirks 'maybe just this once, I can't break the rule?' (y/n) got up and went to find his  jacket.

He wore his snow boots and ear muffs, (y/n) excitedly jumps and went to the front door and opens it, a cold wind hits him but he didn't care and ran towards a pile of snow.

"best day ever!" (y/n) said and plays around the pile of snow like a kid.

...

"kambe I feel like someone's disobeying the rules again" haru said and shivers.

"maybe it's just your imagination?"

...

"... Hey (y/n) so glad you said yes to our invite" Akiteru said and waves at (y/n).

(y/n) waves back and asked "wheres the others?"

"oh they said that they had something to do or they couldn't join" tenma said and all 3 of them started making their way up to the shrine.

"so anyways. What are you planning on doing during November and December?" (y/n) asked.

"oh I'm thinking of just staying at home and play some videos games"

"oh same, maybe we can play among us!" Akiteru said and (y/n) nods "sure but I don't think I'm good at playing that game..."

"not after when someone back stabbed me" (y/n) said and sighs, tenma laughs "don't worry we'll protect you" and pats (y/n).

"okay then"

--☯--

"red sus" (y/n) said and pouts.

"what makes you think so?"

"I saw him vent in the med bay" Akiteru said and everyone voted red off the ship. 'only 1 imposter left' (y/n) sighs and does his task.

"my god this is scary when you have no one to trust" (y/n) fake sobs and does his task and finally finishes all of his task.

'I'm finally done!' (y/n) follows tenma around and made sure no one kills any of them.

When the game ended, the crew mates won.

"... Let's play animal crossing!" (y/n) said over discord and they agreed.

--☯--

January came, (y/n) and his pets were ready for a new year of school.

(y/n) exhales and had a smile on his face, (y/n) waves goodbye to his pets and he went to the gym and saw everyone was there.

"hey guys!" (y/n) shouts and waves at them, "hey (y/n), come on we need to hurry up or else the bus will leave without us"

"yeah yeah at least I'm here" (y/n) said and pouts.

"come on kiddos we have to go to the Tokyo gymnasim for the finals" ikkei said

"hey coach ikkei, how long will it be to get there?" (y/n) asked.

"hm... About 6 hours, don't worry (y/n) we'll stop at a gas station then continue" ikkei said with a reassuring smile.

"I sure do hope so" (y/n) said and looks at his phone, he had brought a portable charger, some clothes and a wire for his phone.

--☯--

The trip to Tokyo was going smoothly and almost everyone was asleep.

(y/n) and coach ikkei were the only ones who weren't asleep.

"...hey (y/n), is everyone asleep?" coach ikkei said.

"hm...yep, are we almost there coach ikkei?"

"yeah but we need to wait for 2 more hours" (y/n) groans and nods "okay then..."

As (y/n) was playing some games, he heard coach ikkei saying something "...wonder...(y/n)...them...confess..."

"hm? Did you say something coach ikkei?" (y/n) looks up asked but coach ikkei shook his head.

"uh nothing" and went back to doing his stuff.

--☯--

"okay kiddos, we're here" coach ikkei shouted.

Everyone woke up and started to get off the bus.

"(y/n) come help me with the bags"

"yes coach ikkei" (y/n) quickly took a box and was struggling to stand. "Here let me help you"

"thanks Akiteru" (y/n) sighs and took the other bags.

--☯--

"phew... Thank goodness that was the last one" (y/n) places the last bag onto the floor.

"I'll go make some lunch for us meanwhile you guys can relax first" everyone nods and makes their futons.