Once I reach the headquarters, I meet my eyes with the four lads, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. All sitting on the couch and having a conversation, wearing our trademark leather jacket.

"Ok now that everyone's here, I would like to explain to everyone about the plan which is gonna take place in 2 weeks." Louis explains.

"Wait when did you get to know about all of this? Did he tell you guys? Usually, I'm the one who's in charge of the planning and executing the task." I ask.

"Yeah... no, actually today I was the one who got to know about the plan first because you were too busy getting high." Louis mocks.

I mean he was kinda right about the whole getting high part but that still doesn't justify my part in the planning. But I didn't wanna argue anymore or else I would start having a headache.

"Whatever, what's the plan?" I huff.

"Well for starters, we all have to go back in time and go to a university."

"Hold up, why the fuck do I need to go there?! I'm not gonna go there, can't you all just go? " I furrow my brows as I throw my hands in the air.

"Harry we all have to go, you know we have to follow what he says for our benefit." Liam says back in a tone to calm me down.

"Well you all can go, I don't wanna go there and act like a fucking teenager. I'd rather just get high over here." I shrug.

"Yeah that wouldn't change anything, you still do act like a reckless son of a bitch." Louis mocks while Niall lets out a chuckle in the background.

"Oh cmon Styles don't be a dick. It's just one of our tasks." Zayn adds further.

"Real funny of you guys, but I'm still not gonna go there to find this stupid girl and kidnap her. We have much more important tasks than this girl. " I argue.

"What's up with the attitude mate, just do it this one time ok." Niall speaks.

"For fucks sake fine I'll do it but I am not wearing those stupid tank top thingys."

"Hell no! No one is gonna wear that, at least I'm not gonna wear that." Zayn says.

"Ok so what did he say about the plan?"
I ask everyone walking towards the table with few layouts of a site. I glanced at the writings 'New York University Site Plan' written on the top of the layout.

Louis instructs us about our plan while I stand there listening very carefully with my left hand folded against my chest and right hand holding my chin, fingers lightly rubbing back and forth on it.

He showed us the picture of the girl who was supposed to be taken away by us and I knew I had seen her before somewhere but I just couldn't remember where.

I'm not the person who usually forgets about even the most meticulous things, but maybe it was all the coke I took before coming here. Still, I know I never forget a face.

"Ok so first of all, we all are having fake identities. Harold, you are gonna be Alex Evans. Liam, you are gonna be Max Gray. Niall, you are gonna be Jake Reed. Zaynie, you are gonna be Victor Brown and finally, I am gonna be Dylan Jones. Ok so now let's talk about our target, her name is Illeana. She's 18 and lives in Oklahoma. She's the much shy one which made her an easy target." He instructs while keeping one of his fingers on her picture.