"How d'ya know he hasn't had any other one-time thing with someone else?" Yamcha asked frankly before letting out a gasp as he was nudged in the rib by Bulma.

"Babe!" Bulma said through gritted teeth while she gave Yamcha a stern glare.

"You're thinkin' it too," Yamcha said with a nervous titter and pointed his index fingers together as Bulma's glare didn't lessen.

The two began to talk between themselves and made an occasional glance back at Vegeta who clicked his tongue in response. From what he could pick up from their loud whispers — the two had been questioning his relationship with his master for a while. 'Some nerve they have' he huffed and glanced at the two who gave him an awkward smile.

"I should've known not to tell either of you about my personal life!"

"Aw, come on, we're only teasing. We are really happy for you," Bulma soothed, and rested a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "You are obviously in love with him."

A low growl rumbled from Vegeta's chest as he glared at Bulma's hand before shrugging it off his shoulder. It was evident the two were more interested in what he had done with his master than care about his current predicament. Why did he blurt out those words, especially after he had been fisted? Perhaps he was still delirious. Or perhaps he was genuinely falling for him. That man left him feeling weak by simple eye contact and yet, the feeling alone felt foreign.

He pursed his lips on hearing his housemates snicker between themselves. There was a reason why he hardly spoke to them about his personal life and this was a perfect example. With bated breath, he stepped out of the kitchen while mumbling to himself. If his housemates weren't going to take him seriously, he was going to see someone else who'd probably offer more advice.

On grabbing his car keys he could hear the couple questioning where he was going, he rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm going out for breakfast!"

Within an instant Bulma peered from the kitchen doorway and frowned at him, "was it because I was laughing about--"

"Yes, and no. I'm late for an appointment," he stormed out of the front door before Bulma had a chance to reply.

As much as he cared about his housemates, the last thing he needed was for them to tease him. Fisting aside, he was catching feelings and he couldn't escape them, instead he found himself running more into them. It was comforting, warm, and scary all at the same time. Why was this something he never experienced before?

Climbing into the car, he pursed his lips. There was one person he could think of seeing, someone who'd not bat an eyelid over him talking about fisting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The journey felt longer than usual, his body felt tense, and cold sweat began to trickle from his brow. He faintly knocked on the door while mentally going through what he was going to say. He knew there were probably going to be questions as to why he was here, especially at this time.

The door swiftly opened before Vegeta had a chance to collect himself, and he gulped as Chi-Chi raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh, he's currently with a client. You're more than welcome to wait in the living room," she jerked her thumb behind her and motioned him to follow her inside. "Does he know you are visiting today?" she asked, closing the door behind them after he eventually stepped inside.

"Actually," he cleared his throat and roamed his eyes around the hallway. Why was he nervous all of a sudden? He shifted his glance back to her and could see she was waiting for him to continue. "I've come to visit you."