Tae: Soyeon likes pasta too, but she would never eat like a pig, she has class.

Chaeyoung stopped eating for a moment, she was hurt, but instead, she started to eat angrily with her mouth from the plate. Taehyung was shocked at her actions.

Tae: Ya, what are you doing?

Chaeyoung looked up at him with teary eyes, she wiped her mouth whit the napkin and stood up

Chae: I showed you how pigs are eating.

She started to walk away...

Tae: Where are you going, you didn't finish your...

Chae: I'm full... Good night! Then she left, living him alone.

*****

At the breakfast, they were eating in silence, no one was talking, until...

Tae: Tonight I have a meeting with our potential partner, I need you to come whit me... He asked without looking at her

Chae: I am busy till night, I need to visit the orphanages, I won't get there in time...

Tae: I'll pick you up so you could change, I am leaving first. After that, he stood up and left. Chaeyoung just stared at his retiring figure.

*****

Taehyung parked near the orphanage, which had a large playground where children were playing. Through the car window, he could see Chaeyoung playing with them, she was smiling happily running after them. Taehyung smiled, how can she be so carefree, not minding the others or how she looks like. But he put again a serious, cold face and signaled, notifying her that he's already here.

*****

The meeting with his potential partner was at a restaurant where was playing live music, it was very private only for business matters.
Chaeyoung was wearing a beautiful blue dress that was complimenting her figure, her hair was curled slightly.
Taehyung was in his dark blue suit looking good as always. They approached the table and saluted their partners.

Tae: Mr. Min, I hope you didn't wait too much?

Mr. Min: No, you arrived just in time, I suppose this is your...

Tae: Yes, this is my wife Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung this is Min Yoongi. He presented her to him but she was looking at another person, who was sitting quietly beside him. Mr. Min observed that

Mr. Min: This is my fiancee and love of my life, Kim Jennie.  The girl just bowed her head greeting them.

Chae: Nice to meet you both. Said she and shook his hand then she looked again a Jennie and smiled at her, she finds her cute even if her face was cold.

After greeting each other they sited and started to discuss their business, Chaeyoung was feeling boring, she was listening to music and looking for time to time at them.

At some moment Taehyung excused himself and left for a minute to answer his phone. When he returned, he was shocked.
Chaeyoung was singing Living la Vida Loca and dancing silly, but he got more irritated when he saw that she dragged whit her Jennie, they were both smiling wildly and singing out loud.

He approached and grabbed her by the arm too strong which caused her to sigh in pain

Tea: I am sorry to interrupt but we need to talk. Then he dragged her outside.

As soon as they were outside he faced her, still gripping her.

Chae: Let go, your are hurting me,

Tae: What do you think you are doing, ah? He started to shout at her. Do you like to make fun of me, of yourself? What was that? Did you think about what will they say about me, you made fun of me in front of them, you humiliated me. Didn't I tell you to behave decently, look at yourself, acting like a child, he let out a sigh, and let go of her, why can't you be like your sister ...

Chaeyoung was scared and hurt, she didn't do anything wrong, she started to caress her bruised skin and looked into his eyes letting her tears fall.

Chae: Maybe because I am not like her!? I am the other one, remember?... She was sobbing... I am tired of always hearing that... Why are you like this to me... It's not my fault that she is in a coma, or that you married me, I didn't want it either... I am only 22, I have dreams and feelings...  He was listening to her with the lowered head because he knows that she is right, he was too harsh. Chaeyoung stopped talking, her throat was hurting and dry. Taehyung tried to approach her but she just shocked her head and held out her hands to stop him.

Chae: Please don't... Don't walk after me... And she left, he wanted to chase her but was stopped by Min Yoongi.

Chaeyoung was running away from him and reaching an unknown street she slowed her pace, she looked behind her, expecting to see him, but  there was no one, "How stupid I am, why would he follow me." Chaeyoung was walking slowly, crying, ready to call a taxi when she collided with someone.

Chae: Loren?

*****

Mr. Min: Taehyung, is everything alright?

Taehyung turned around and smiled slightly nodding.

Tae: Why? Is there something wrong?

Mr. Min: No, all is good, I just wanted to say thank you, especially to your wife...

Taehyung looked confused and stiffened a little, "So he isn't disappointed or angry with her behavior ?!"

Mr. Min: You see, my precious fiancee, don't like fake bitches, she always has this resting face and doesn't smile often, but your wife, she just started to talk with her and dragged her to sing, and she opened up and started to smile so bright. She finally showed me her adorable gummy smile, he was smiling while talking and remembering her smiley face again.

Tae: So that means that...

Mr. Min: That means that you can count on me, if my Jennie liked your wife that means that you are good people. So, see you soon?

Tae: Yeah, take care, and thank you Yoongi!

After he left, Taehyung pulled his hair and run to chase his wife. " I am so stupid" but he couldn't find her...

!!!!! That's it for Chapter 5. Sorry for the mistakes I made. Thank you for reading!!!!!