19....The new (old) feelings

[Tsukauchi’s pov]

     I look down to see a small red splotch on my shirt that seems to be growing more and more rapidly. I look up at Masuda but he’s not there, neither is my partner. I look back down at my chest to see a small object buldging through. I put my hand to it, but before I reached it, it was gone. 

    I didn't feel pain anymore, and I looked up to see Masuda and my partner passed out. And I look behind me to see Eraser in the doorway, his hair floating in the air.   

    I open my mouth but before I have a chance to say anything Eraser walks over and uses his scarf to haul Masuda and my partner up off of the ground. He turns to me with a look of concern. 

    “Are you ok, Tsukauchi?” he asked. I look down at my chest and start to feel around, a bit frantically. 

    “What are you doing?” he asked, putting Masuda back in his hand cuffs and checking over my partner. 

    “Th-there… there was something….” then it hits me, I look up at Masuda who is now back in his restraints and is unconscious. “I think he used his quirk on me…” I explained. 

    He looked up and his eyes were a bit wider than before. He looked over at the boy and then back to me.

    “What was it?” he asked. I looked him in the eyes and started to explain what happened.

“That’s it?” he asked, “that's all it was? There was nothing that stood out to you?” 

    I shook my head and went over to help him carry my partner up and move him to the other room. 

    “You’re lucky then...when he used it on me, It was like everything was happening all over again. It was so horribly real and vivid,” he says. 

    “I have a request from Y/n,” he said. I look up and we make eye contact. 

Some other officers came in and fixed Masuda's restraints, and moved my partner to a different room to recover. 

    I look back at Eraser and then rub the back of my neck, “Well that...was interesting.”

He nods and sits down at the nearby table that is in the office. Two coffees were at the table and a folver. He grabs one of the coffees and the folder and pushes them towards me.

    “This is the information that we managed to dig up on Masuda,” he says. I open the folder to find his information along with some photos and records. I look the paper up and down finding his age, characteristics, date of birth, and quirk. 

    “His… his quirk? I don't quite understand,” I say, “How can he have this many?”

“I don't think that they are all individual quirks. I think that there's more to it than that. I believe that they are just abilities that are branching off of each other. And I also think that his power is linked very strongly to his emotions. And I’m not sure how but I think Y/n is connected to the way he uses it. The way he reacts to her name, and the way he jumps in to protect her is amazingly inspiring,” he explains. I nod, and continue to look down at his information. 

Existing relatives: 

Masuda, Aiya----mother

 Masuda, Dai.----father

Whereabouts/Status: deceased. [cause of death: murder]

“What happened to his parents?” I asked, my eyes wide at the document

    “Villain attack. According to the records, hero’s didn't show up on time. They found Masuda hiding in a closet. They were killed when Masuda was in middle school. And no one really knew where he went after that. He completely disappeared. But I’m assuming that Y/n knew where he was. On the account of her situation with her mother,” he said.