Part 1

1914, Septembre 6th, the Minner family have reunited for a family reunion in the woods of Scotland, a little cabin that once belonged to their grandmother. Five families had the last name Minner in that reunion. The entire night they were joking and laughing and forgetting all the problems of the world.

"Haha!" Mr. John laughed. He was the oldest of the brothers and had a daughter, Jessica, and sadly his wife had passed away 

"It is hilarious, that we are just hanging out here while other people are fighting there," Mr. Benjamin pointed north. He was the second oldest and had 2 daughters, Faven and Luciana and a wife, Mariana.

"It's actually not, uncle Benjamin," answered Annette, siting in the corner reading a book

"Oh, Anne, loosen up a bit, it's our one night when we can not worry about the war now," Mr. James said to her. He was the youngest of the sons and had 3 kids; Marrie, Paul and Mike, and also his wife, Erica.

"Hmm..." Mr. Oliver hummed in his chair. He was the second youngest and as well had 3 kids Annete (who was just talking there), Louis and Minnette, and his wife the most beautiful in the room, Mrs. Jane.

"What is it, Oliver?" Mr. Antony asked, smoking his cigar. He was the third oldest and had 2 kids; Erline and Jonathan and his wife, Rose.

"Nothing," Mr. Oliver laughed

"Oh, come o-" Mr. Antony couldn't finish when they heard a loud noise

"Ah! Daddy! What is that?" Minnette came running to the room with her nightgown.

"It's okay, darling, come here," Mrs. Jane picked Minnette up

"Sh!" Mr. Antony shouted when they hear the same noise again

"Oh, god help us!" Mrs. Erica cried when she looked through the window and saw flames and bombs dropping

"Everyone out of the house, Misters, we will get the cars, Mrs.'s get the things kids outside, now!" Mr. John commanded and with the other men ran outside.

"You heard what he said! Kids outside!" Mrs. Jane cried, handing Minnette to Anne and pointing to the door.

"Mike! Mikey!" Marrie ran into the kids room to find Mike, she took him and ran outside

"Mama!" Luciana cried, running around the house

"Lucy! Not now! Go, go to your sister!" Mrs. Mariana stopped her and gave her to Faven.

"Where do we go?" Jessica asked cryingly, with Paul in one hand and a bag in the other, that Mrs. Jane just gave her.

"Just run! Run to the mountains!" Mrs. Jane pointed through the window.

"What about you? And the cars?" asked Erline, taking another bag from Mrs. Jane.

"Don't worry about us, we will get you! There is a road there we will arrive," Mrs. Mariana smiled weirdly and rushed the kids out of the house.

"Mama!" Minnette cried in Anne's hands

"Sh, Minnette! It's going to be fine! Now go!" Mrs. Jane shouted at her as the bombs were still bombarding the area. Everything was red, just panic in everybody's eyes.

"But, mom," Louis cried carrying two bags

"Just go!" Mrs. Jane shouted at them

The kids started running, everyone looking back at the house, seeing their worried faces, looking at their fathers as heroes, trying to load everything into the cars. The kids tripped, but always stud up again, because the only thing that mattered was to stay alive. None of them knew how they would they reach civilization, because the nearest town was at least 100 miles away! After running and running for about 10 minutes straight, they finally reached the mountains and tried to find shelter there...