𝟑𝟕-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

A few days later~

You had just finished dying Dabi's hair black again a while ago.

After your little 'talk' with Mirko and Hawks, you realized the league was screwed. With Tomura gone missing, several criminals on the loose and the heroes on your radar, you realize it was time to come out to the world.

To tell everyone the truth about you, your past, and everything's that happened in between. From the heroes failing to help you to the villains rescuing you.

Everything.

"Alright Y/N, ready for your debut?" Mr.Compress asked as he got a camera ready and handed it to Toga.

Stain looked around and realized Dabi was no way in sight.

"Uh.. pipsqueak, where's your emo-looking boyfriend?" he asked.

Spinner and Compress chuckled lightly as Toga pressed several buttons on the camera trying to make it work.

You looked around the room and realized Dabi wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I'll go look for him," you said as you made your way to the door.

-------------------------------------------

Walking outside you tried looking for Dabi. Shivering from the cold you wrapped your arms around your body. Realizing you forgot to bring a jacket.

Come on barbecue, where are you?

You walked around the busy streets of Musutafu looking for a figure with a hoodie covered in staples.

Suddenly that's when you got a text message on your phone.

Dabi

I'm outside your school, meet me here.

You furrowed your brows as you read the text. Why was Dabi outside your school right now?

You sighed and headed over there before shooting him a message.

Y/N

I'm on my way.

As you got close to the school you could spot Dabi away from a few blocks. He was leaning on his shoulder against the wall, arms crossed as he waited for you. With a hoodie over his head and shades on.

You giggled as you walked up to him.

"What? Are we going undercover or something?"

Dabi didn't say anything, instead he grabbed you by the hand and made his way inside your school.

It was a Thursday afternoon so it was kinda busy inside. But not as busy as it was in the mornings.

As Dabi walked you through the campus you realized he was taking you to your lab. It caught you by surprise how he remembered how to get there.

Once you got there you slid your card ID to enter the lab room.

"Dabi why did you take me here?" you asked.

Dabi finally pulled down his hoodie and removed his shades. That's when you realized his eyes were bloodshot red.

"Dabi-"

"I want to thank you" he interrupted you.

You tilted your head to the side, "You already did back at the hospital."