"I love it when you call me daddy. I find it sexy" Argh! This Manoban is so slow.

"S-shut up!...mmmm...ahhh...just fuck me already! ugh!" I said as she five in my pussy and licks it so good. she hardened her tongue and thrust inside me with her tongue.

"Ahh! Ahmmmhh! fuck! Oh  god!" I moan a mess while she keeps going in and out until I release my pre-cum.

"Are you ready to my buddy down here" She smirked and she rips her boxer.

her member sprang out...I widened my eyes because of hell! her member is so big! and it's my first time! Will I live after this? I think I'm going to die and the cause of death is 'Oversize dick'. Hahahaha! I mentally laugh.

Once she saw my reaction her eyes soften "hey babe if you're not yet ready we can stop..I can wait" she said and smiled.

Oh fuck Jennie! you are always fantasizing about her making love to you and now you scared?!

"No! I'm just surprised. It's quite big and i-it's my first time..." I said as I look down her eyes widen because of the last sentence.

She lifts my chin and she looks at me in my eyes "hey it's okay. I'll be gentle" She said and kiss my forehead.

She spread my legs wider while she kneels in between my legs. Licking her fingers and rub them to her cock. Wetting it like an expert. She positions herself before she starts to rub her cock to my wet pussy.
"ugh! hmmm...P-Please lisa" 

"Please what baby?" She huskily asks.

"I'm telling you Manoban! fuck me already!" I yell because of frustration. I don't know but I'm not afraid anymore.

She enters her cock inside me. she just stops inside me helping me to adjust to her size...she slowly moves in and out until the pain I'm feeling became a pleasure.

"Ugh! faster Lisa!...ugh! Yesss! Yes! hard and faster!" I moan. I feel desperate at this time.

She held my hips and fuck me rough and faster "Moan my name baby" she whispers at my ear and licks my earlobe. The only sound I can hear is moans and skin slapping.

"Ah! Yes Daddy! fuck me! ah! just like that! uhmmm ugh!"  I cried.

"Fuck Jennie your so tight and your so fucking hot when you call me daddy ugh!!" she started to dirty talk "It feels so good when your pussy are around my cock baby"

"Faster Lisa!  Ahhmm! ahh!! fuck! I'm cumming Lisa! Keep going! fuck me hard daddy!"

"Ugh! I'm cumming too. let's cum together baby" She said and after two more deep thrusts we both came.

"hmmm! You're so amazing Daddy" I wink at her as she removes her condom and throws it in the trash bin.

"You too baby" she said and kiss my forehead before she plops beside me.

"This is my first time and I didn't know this is the feeling. it's fucking great" I said as I hug her.

"I told you I'll give you the pleasure" she said and kiss me on my lips "Let's sleep it's 2 am already and we still need to go somewhere tomorrow"

"Right. Goodnight babe, I love you" I said.

"Good night I love you too baby" she said I didn't respond because my eyes felt heavyweight and I drift into sleep slumber.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Sunday morning bright and early. my eyes are still close due to the peeking daylight. I'm about to get up but I felt something heavy on my top I open my eyes and there. I saw the love of my life hugging me like a koala.

I smiled when I remember what happened last night. that's our first. it's amazing she never let me down. this girl beside me is so much perfect.

I kiss her forehead and remove her arm and her freaking leg carefully to not disturb her sleep. I know she's tired because she is in charge last night.

I'm about to stand up but hell! My center felt sore. ugh! it hurts! I'm surprised I'm still alive haha.

"You can do this Jennie. don't be a baby! you need to make breakfast." I encourage myself.

I successfully go to the bathroom and take a quick shower and wear some of Lisa's comfy shirts and pants.

I go downstairs and go straight into the kitchen. "What should I make?" I ask myself... "Aha! I'll make pancakes and hot chocolate. her favorite." but before I start I drank one painkiller to ease the pain I'm feeling.

It didn't take long and I'm done! I'm just going to wake that monkey so that we can eat and go wherever we need to.

I go upstairs and go to her room or should I say ours? hahaha kidding. "Hey, baby wakes up" I said tapping her cheek but still no response.

"Lisayah..."

"...."

"Hey wake up" I tried again.

"...."

Argh! this monkey is testing my patience. "Calm down Jennie. be a loving girlfriend and wake her up" I said to myself.

"baby...wake up" I said and pamper her whole face with my kisses "Wakie! wakie!"
but still no response. Okay! I already lost my patience. My pancakes and chocolate is getting cold!.

I grab a pillow and throw it to her face  really hard and see? the monkey sat up immediately with a blank expression like a high drug pusher!

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" She annoyingly asks.

"Well you fucking sleep head! I tried to wake you up many times but you're really testing my patience!" I glare at her.

Her mouth forms "O" and her eyes look so scared. hahaha! the monkey is afraid of me? haha I didn't know.

"I'm sorry. I'm tired last night but it's worth it" she said and wiggle her brows.

My cheeks heat up to I don't know. "Yah! go take a bath I made breakfast it's getting cold. better be there In a minute! I'm hungry" I said and was about to go out but she said something.

"Then eat me. I'm much more delicious to be your breakfast" she said as she bit her lip and look at me seductively. my cheeks heat up for the second time.

I reach for another pillow and am about to throw it to her face but the monkey already goes inside the bathroom. "PERVERT!" I yell and I heard her laugh.