1.

I woke up extra early today so that I would be able to go to Luke's for some early delicious breakfast. I wanted to celebrate the fact that Rory and I got into Chilton, so Luke's pancakes and coffee are the perfect reward.

I've been studying and working extra hard this year so that I would be able to get in and I'm just so proud of myself.

And on top of ballet practice, I'm kinda worried about how my workload will be at Chilton since I already am stressed right now.

After writing a small note to let Rory and Mom know I went to Luke's then straight to school, I headed out the door. 

On my way to Luke's I pulled out my book to read, I was reading this book that Rory recommended, it's already very confusing so I usually have to read the pages a couple times over.

I know it's not safe to read and walk, but hey, it's much more informative than texting.

Right about infront of Luke's I was stuck on a page, then, "Shit!", did I just run into a pole or something.

I looked up and, wow and I mean WOW.

One of the most beautiful boys I've even seen was just In front of me, and did I mention I JUST BUMPED INTO HIM.

He has to be at least 6,2 maybe more, he has brown chestnut hair that is split down the middle and falls onto his forehead so perfectly.

Finally after staring at his face for which felt like hours, I looked down to his sweater and oh no, oh GOD NO.

I may have just knocked his coffee all over him. "Oh my gosh, I am so- so- sorry", I say quickly, "please, please let me do anything".

"Ah, it's okay, I promise.", He says as I let out a sigh of relief. "In fact, this sweater is my least favourite one." He says.

"Well that makes me feel much better then", I say sarcastically. "But please, let me buy you a new coffee, it's the least I can do."

While staring at me with a smirk on his face, "um, I guess that would be okay... great actually", he says now smiling at me.

He opens the door for me and follows be hind me as I walk in. God this is the most embarrassing this that's ever happened to me.

"Hey Luke", I say, "what's sup Anna-, what did you do?"

"What do you mean? Nothing has happened, just a minor situation." I say as my face turns red. If Luke finds out about this, then Mom and Rory are eventually going to find out.

"Anyway... could I get some pancakes and two coffees, to go please." 

"Why two coffees?", he says. "Um no reason, I'm very thirsty."

Finally I got the two coffees and walked back up to the boy. "Here you go, again I'm so sorry, truly."

"Trust me it's a- okay", he says. "I'm Dean by the way."

"Anna, well short for Anastasia, Anastasia Gilmore", I say awkwardly. "I haven't seen you around town before, I mean everyone practically knows everyone here."

"Yea, actually I just moved here, from Chicago" He says as we both walk out of Luke's.

"Chicago, nice... so what school are you going to?" I respond.

"Stars hollow, what school do u go to?" He says sipping his coffee.

"Funny, I go there too, well I'm transferring to Chilton next week."

"That sucks then, I would've loved to know someone." He said in a sadder tone.

"Oh don't worry, it's a very comfortable hell hole to get used to, I'm sure you'll make some friends." I say trying to comfort him.

"Well I actually should be heading there because I have a very exciting date with the principal", he says.

"Ah yes, well maybe I'll see you around then, have fun on that date." I say as we both slowly part ways.

"See you later, Anna.", he says, "you to Dean." I respond back.

As I walk over to a bench to eat my food, I think about what just happened.  I know that it's bad but I already may have a tiny crush on him.

I mean look at him! And I know that I put all this work into getting into Chilton and grandma and Grandpa are helping with the fees, but I have this gut feeling that I'm going to miss out on the new boy in town.