"Kill them all" Jaebeom growled. There was an open firing. Groans and Cries were heard along with the roaring of bullets. The smoke made nothing visible which was a win win for GOT7 who had special training of Blind Target shooting.  The guards drew their weapons to fight but the thick smoke made everything so invisible to see that instead of firing their opponents everyone was actually killing their own people.

After the ceaseless firing they stopped at once. The smoke was now slowly vanishing and the scene became clearer but trust me it wasn't a one to adore. Bodies overlapped each other with clear bullet marks and seeping blood. Bangtan and GOT7 both were panting.

Youngjae tapped on Jaebeom's shoulder informing him that he'll go down to check. Jaebeom was hesitant to let anyone get down because if anyone was still alive down there it would be impossible for them to walk or move up to them,so no use risking but others were determined to make sure they'll be safe hereafter.

Jinyoung joined hands with Youngjae as they both skipped down the stairs. Jinyoung used slightly kicked the nearby bodies to check for any movement.

"Hyung, come here" Youngjae called out to Jinyoung. Jinyoung jumped over some corpses and he saw both Kai and Suho lying there eyes closed and their once glowing face was now smeared with blood. Youngjae aimed his gun at Suho's body, shaking him with his leg for any signs of life in him while Jinyoung checked on Kai.

"Hah, blabbering fools" Youngjae spat to the side with utter hatred as he walked past them. Jinyoung waved at his members, ensuring them of the situation then quickly jogged towards the Youngjae. Both of them turned their backs to the corpses as they walked towards their members.

"Let's move to other floor—"
BAAM
A screeching sound of a bullet was heard followed by a THUD.
Jinyoung looked at his side, Youngjae was on the floor, his shirt slowly covering with blood.

"YOUNGJAE!!" Everyone screamed in unison. Jinyoung squatted down to Youngjae lifting him up in his arms. "No No!! Open your eyes! OPEN YOUR EYES" Jinyoung screamed.

"H-Hyung..h-hurts" Youngjae said as he cried in pain. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw Suho slightly up from the ground, his body supported by his elbows, barely alive but a gun clutched in his hand.

"You'll L-Lose" Without a second thought the remaining GOT7 members shot Suho ruthlessly until his whole body was almost filled with bullets. "Quick get him to our boat" Jaebeom commanded. Yugyeom ran towards Youngjae and wrapped a spare cloth on Youngjae's wound to stop excessive bleeding.

" GOT7 taking the boats to reach the surface and using the van for faster travelling, we'll go alone ahead" Namjoon's aid responsibly. GOT7 hesitated for a bit since they wanted to help for further mission but seeing Youngjae's condition they wasted no time to dash out if the door running to the boats floating on the sea.

Now I don't really know what to write for a gunshot other than "BAAM" :(
How bout 'Piu Piu' ? :) ( Don't come at me for hurting Suho,Kai and Youngjae they more precious than food to me) :)

HEAD EMPTY,

THIS JUNGKOOK WITH

THIS JUNGKOOK WITH

WITH THIS TAEHYUNG

WITH THIS TAEHYUNG

The result lol ;)