23.....No clue

[Your pov]

"Jin!!!" you cried out. You caught the attention of several police officers and your teacher.

They had told you to stop and stay back, but you didn't. You practically jumped onto him. You wrapped your arms around him and sobbed. And he tried to do the same to you, desperately wanting to hold you, but unable to because of those stupid handcuffs.

Tears ran down his face as his voice was muffled and you couldn't understand his word because of the muzzle.

"Tsukauchi, deactivate the restraints," you heard Aizawa say.

"But, Sir he-," the officer protested.

"It's fine..." he said. And just like that the cuffs and muzzle came undone, falling off of him and onto the ground.

You looked up at Jin when you felt his arms almost instantly wrap around you. Tears streamed down his face.

You two sank to the ground next to the police car and sobbed together.

"I-I thought you-" he started, but he interrupted himself, "I was so scared."

"No...I-I'm okay.." you cried into his chest, "I couldn't f-feel you." he pulled you into him closed, you felt safe...warm. He stroked the back of your head and rested his face on your shoulder, almost relieved.

"Are you okay?" you look up worried to see how his eyes showed strain. Something had happened. You knew it, you could feel his emotions running through you the same way yours did through him.

"It doesn't matter.... All I need to know is that you're ok...that you're safe.." he said. You knew that he was lying. But you wouldn't get him to tell you anything.

"I'm so sorry..this is all my fault. I didn't mean to stress you out with that idea..." he whimpered. You instantly thought back to how he had wanted to run away to america. You shake your head and hug him tighter.

"N-no... It was my fault.. I took the pills. I was just so stuck in my own head. Jin I'm so sorry you got caught," you say into his chest.

Your tears had slowed, and so did his. But you could feel how his feelings got almost softer. Less intense. You felt a little more at ease, and you inhaled his scent

"It's okay...It was bound to happen," he smiled, and sighed, "We both knew that.."

"Jin...I didn't feel you.." you whispered. He pulled away and held your face in his hands.

"I know..I couldn't feel you either..I think it had something to do with our quirks. They canceled my quirk and i wasn't able to feel you at all." you nod at his words, and you looked up at him putting your hand on his.

"I-Im..I'm so glad you're okay...I don't know what I would do without you," you say. The rough pavement was digging into your bare legs,and you tried to move them to a better angle.

"Here," Jin got up slowly and helped you up, keeping you steady and helping you keep your balance.

You saw some of the officers walk towards you, and that instantly put you on edge. You were more cautious again. You wrap your arms around him once again. You feel him gently cling onto you.

"Jin..." you say quietly. He let out a broken and jaggad sigh.

"Y/n..." you could help but slightly smile at the familiar presence.

"What now..? What the hell are we going to do?" you asked looking up at him.

"I...honestly don't know...I have no idea what to do.." and at the sound of loss in his voice. You knew that you two were done for. You two always came up with a plan, always had a way out. But not now. You were backed up into a corner, and surrounded by traps and obstacles.