24....Betrayal

[There is a music video above, that I think you should listen to...I think it suits the chapter very well....so... Do what you will with that information :) ]

[your pov]

    He took a deep breath and let it out in the form of a long sigh. He pulled you into his chest for a hug, which you obviously returned.

“When I’m arrested and put in jail...” he finished. With his voice slightly trembling and you hear it crack.

    Your chest instantly got hot and tight. Your breath felt as if it was getting heavier. You shook you hard with a hopeful smile. You looked up at him to show him your smile. So that he could tell you that he was just joking around. Putting on a show for some kind of set up.

    “W-what….?” you give him a hesitant smile, “Y-you’re joking right? You won't go to jail… w-we’re going to come up with a plan a-and we can run the! We can run to America like you said..th-the..-the friends! Your friends there! We can stay there a-an we!” your eyes began to water agan. You lip began to quiver and snot started dripping from you nose.

    He giggled a little and cupped your face squishing it.

“Ewww…. Look at you! You have snot all over your face!” he laughed. You knew what he was doing. And it wasn’t going to work. Not this time. He would make this seem like a meaningless event. He wasn’t going to turn this into some kind of cute story where you get to live without him due something you did.

    “Jin! I-I’m serious!” you spout. You pull away making his smile fade and you wipe your nose and eyes.

    “I-I don't want to be alone again! Y-you said-” you stuttered. But your sobs took over.

“I know….I’m sorry..but we made a mistake. And we got caught. Im so sorry Y/n….I’m so so sorry…” he repeated shaking his head.

    Aizawa looked over at you. Seeing one of his strongest students...witnessing and learning your story. Everything that had happened in the last month had been absolutely indescribable and unexpected. He had no power to change any of this. And if he did, he definitely would. 

    The police officer walked over to Jin and you knew what was going to happen. You were filled with fear and looked at him.

    “N-no! Please,” you sobbed, “Just a little longer!” but it did nothing. Jin was being dragged back into the police car and Aizawa pulled you away from him.

    “NO!” you sobbed, “He promised! WE promised!” you cried, trying to get out of his grip. But your attempt was pathetic. Your weak body stood no chance against a pro hero. 

    “Y/n...please don't make this harder than it has to be,” Aizawa pressed. But that didn't do anything. You were screaming at the police car and the driver. You looked at Jin begging him to look at you. Begging him to keep his promise. Begging him not to go. But he didn't look. He kept his head down and his jaw cleaned, and his eyes squeezed close. 

    “JIIIN!!” you screamed. Your voice was course and cracked. You felt it rumble in your chest, as you sobbed. 

    You screamed and screamed, still struggling against the Aizawa grip. You screamed his name over and over and over again.

    Your heart raced and it felt like you were going to puke. You were screaming and crying and your mouth was becoming full of spit and drool, and it seemed as if it were almost foaming. You thrashed and clawed and kicked at Aizawa. You felt something in your core bubble. It was hot and uncomfortable. Anything to get Jin out of this mess. Anything that you could do. Anything that could do to fix what you broke.

 Then you were struck with an idea. Jin was still close enough. You would still be able to use your bond. You turned towards Aizawa with glaring eyes. And something you hadn’t done in almost 2 years began to happen.

    Your eyes began to glow an electric purple and your tears became illuminated. Just like how Jin's had. You were going to use Jin’s Nightmare. But before you could open your mouth. You stopped dead in your tracks. Not able to move. Almost paralized. You knew what this was. You knew this feeling. This was your quirk. 

    “No…..” you whimpered. You moved your eyes towards the police car. And through the window you saw Jin. His eyes were glowing a brilliant white, staring right at you. That was your glow. That was your power. He had snuck his way into your head and realized what you were doing. So he had stopped you before you had a chance. 

    Your eyes lost their purple glow and were replaced with your original glossy orbs. 

“J-Jin!” you cry out almost frantically, “Don't! DON'T DO THIS!”

    You tried to lunge at the now moving car as it slowly started to pull out of the hospital's parking lot. Jin stared at you almost the entire time until he had left and turned the corner.

    A voice rang through your mind..

‘I’m so sorry Y/n..” it was Jin. you tried to answer but before you could, you felt that string snap once again. And just like that he was gone. Again… 

    You suddenly felt like you were being abandoned. He was giving up. He never gave up. Never on you. 

    “No…” you sobbed, “NO! JIN!” you screamed pathetically, desperately at the car that was leaving your field of vision.

    “JIIIN!!!” your scratchy and blood wrenching screams echoed in the empty parking lot, “Jin!!” you took a deep breath in between your cries, “YOU PROMISED!!!

After a moment of making sure that they were gone, Aizawa released you. You instantly dropped to your knees and sobbed. Trying to get up but you just couldn’t. The amount of betrayal and sorrow you were overwhelmed by. You tried to get up but your legs wouldn't work. You sobbed and sobbed.

“Y/n….” Aizawa knelt down next to you and put his hand gently on your back.

And just like that, as if it were a reaction or habit. You instantly flinched and whipped around. 

    “DON'T TOUCH ME!” you yell at him, DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!”

“Why couldn't you just leave me alone. Why couldn't you just turn a blind eye when Kisihima came to you….” you whimpered, “you don't understand how much this fucking hurts! You CAN’T understand how much this fucking hurts!” you gasp putting your hands on your chest. And it really did hurt. Why did it hurt so much this time. Jin was going to come back. You knew he would. He always does! But the amount of empty that was in your chest right now.....felt permanent.

    “Y/n….lets go inside,” Aizawa said quietly. He tried to lift you up, but you didn't budge.

NO!” and this time you swung around and managed to slap him straight in the face. You were a bit shocked for a moment, but then again...you didn't really care.

    “Why...why couldn't you have done something different. Jin did nothing wrong!!!” you scream. You smash your fist into the concrete. Over. And over. And over..

    “Y/N stop!” he demanded, grabbing on your shoulder. You jerk him away from you. And you continue. 

    “SHUT UP!” you yell. You continued, and the gravel and pavement began to feel like sandpaper on your hands

    “Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY!!!” you cry through gritted teeth. Your knuckles are bloody, and the cement is stained. You tears and snot and drool drip off your face and you cry and cry. 

    You then put your head on the cement and curl into your own body..

“Why….” you sob, “Why did this have to happen Mr. Aizawa…?” You bite your lip in an attempt to hold in your cries, but there's no point.

    “I…” he starts, “I’m so sorry Y/n…”

(A/n: sorry...not going to lie, this chapter was a little rushed😅... But hey, thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed reading it)

Word count: 1390