131

Jimin's heart dropped as he fumbled with the small bracelet around his wrist.

"I'm sorry Jimin.. darling I promise next year-" before she could finish Jimin interrupted.

"Enough. Mother I'm done with your promises, every year you swear up and down that you'll see me for Christmas. This is the 5th year. Don't even bother next time." Jimin whispered hanging up the phone as his tears rolled down his cheeks.

He was spending Christmas alone again.

"Jimin!" A voice yelled as he sniffled immediately drying off his cheeks.

"Uh yes hyung?" Jimin answers as Taehyung swung open the door happily.

"I'm heading to my parents house, then Kooks in a few days. When are you going to your parents?" He asked looking over to the suitcases and book bags.

"A few hours." Jimin said with a shaky smile.

"Oh alright are you going to Yoongi's?" He asked, Jimin shrugged trying to not cry.

"I don't think so, it's gonna be super crowded plus I'm staying at my parents for 5 days remember" Jimin said feeling his heart ache at the reminder of Yoongi's fake smile the moment he heard Jimin wasn't gonna see him during the holidays.

Ever since Jimin was young he was always scared of intervening into things. So he didn't want to go to Christmas at Yoongis, out of fear of being a burden.

Y- I just made it home! Are you at your parents yet?

J- No I'll leave soon.

Y- Alright, are you sure your not gonna come to my place I still have your gift with me for you :(

J- Sorry Yoonie I don't think I can...

Y- It's alright! My parents just finished dinner I gotta go love you baby!

J- I love you too sm.

Jimin set down his phone blinking away some tears as he cuddled into his blanket the entire house was full of complete silence. He hated it.