133

Yoongi smiled as his mother scooped more food onto his plate.

"Eat darling, its the holidays no need to worry about gaining any weight!" She said placing the plate back down.

"He's not worried about gaining weight. He's thinking and worrying about his boyyyfriend" Jihoon teased earning a glare from his brother and father.

"Is that true Yoongi?" His mother said frowning slightly.

"It's fine mom." Yoongi reassured nibbling at the food, it was hard to eat without Jimin. Even his presence made it feel much easier to eat without any bad thoughts.

"So where is he spending his holidays?" She asked taking a sip of her water.

"With his parents in busan." Yoongi said picking at the food with a fake smile.

"Hm.." she hummed taking a bite of her homemade food.

"Well if your worried just fac chat or face call? Whatever you guys do." She said rolling her eyes as Jihoon snickered.

-

Incoming call from My Love ❤️

Jimin bit his nail answering the FaceTime call with a shaking hand. Yoongis face immediately popped up making Jimin smile for the first time all day.

"Hey my beautiful boy." Yoongi said making Jimin blush and place his head onto the backboard.

"Hi Yoonie." He whispered chewing on his nail anxiously.

"Baby? Why are you still in Seoul.." Jimin bit his lip again trying to come up with a excuse.

"Jimin." He said sternly making Jimin shutter.

"I.. I don't know." He whispered making Yoongi let out a tsk.

"What did you just not want to meet my parents? Do you not want to move forward in our relationship?" Yoongi asked as Jimin eyes water a bit.

"Or are my parents not good enough because of your parents flashy wardrobes." Yoongi said insecurely as he began furrowing his eyebrows.

He was not not aware how hurtful the words were until a sob come from the other end.

"Baby, oh no I'm sorry i didn't mean that. I'm tired, that's not a excuse I just-" Yoongi scrambled to apologize his heart shattering at his boyfriends cries.

"Y-Yoonie. Your parents are much better then mine. My parents decided for the 5th year in row that work and travelling was more important then C-Christmas with their S-son." Jimin whispered blinking away some tears.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry." Yoongi said feeling a lump form in his throat.

"I just want you." Jimin whispered sniffling as he cuddled closer into his bed. Yoongi just wished he could hold the younger in his arms right now.

"Then come down for Christmas." Yoongi said his eyebrows knitting together.

"I don't wanna be a burden." He said his voice shaking ever so slightly.

"Jiminie, why would you ever think that huh? Your not a burden to me or my family. I know that they'd love to see you." Yoongi said as Jimin bit his lip.

"I don't know." Jimin sniffled, a small yawn suddenly escaping his mouth out of nowhere.

"Please come spend Christmas with me. It wouldn't be the same without you." Yoongi said his eyes full of desperation.

"Alright.. are you sure it's fine?" Jimin asked again, his stomach twisting into knots.

"I'm 100% sure" Yoongi said allowing the boy to feel a little bit more calm. Jimin nodded pulling the blanket up to his face.