25....

(A/n: there are triggers in this chapter. Mentions of suicide and the beginning of a panic attack)

[your pov]
    “Jin!” you ran up to him and gave him a hug. He rubbed the back of your head.

“Hey Y/n…” he said with a big smile. You hug him tighter and tighter. But it almost seemed as if she were disappearing. You look up to see nothing. Looking down at your hands to see the black sand seeping and falling out of your palms as you stand there shocked. You look up from your hands again to see nothing but blackness. It was cold…..damp.....empty…..

    “J-Jin?” you question looking around and turning your head in different directions. It felt so big, you could see yourself perfectly, but everything else was just pure black. Not a single feature, were you able to make out. No shapes, no silhouettes, literally nothing. 

    “Jin?” you say in a louder voice. You could hear the echo of your own voice and it sent chills down your spine. As it faded out you could almost hear how deafening the silence was becoming. Almost creating a soft ringing in your ears.

Tap….

Tap…. 

Tap… 

You hear the very distinctive sound of footsteps, from behind you. Fear bubbles in your chest making your body tingle in awareness. You turn around, in your fighting stance, ready to defend yourself from whatever's coming, but you see Jin...standing with his head down. His face wasn't visible but you knew it was him. You could see his figure perfectly… as if he was standing in the sun, but everything else around him was still pitch black. It was as if the two of you were in some kind of empty void.

“Jin what's going on?” you say rushing towards him. You go to take a hold of him but as soon as you try to lean into his body, you find yourself falling forward and onto the cold wet ground. 

“What the hell is this!” you question in fear. You try to lift your hands off the ground only to find a thick sticky tar holding you in place.

You struggle to get free but it won't budge. You open your mouth to say something but as soon as you do, the tar travels up your arms and soon finds its way to your mouth. It entangles itself into your hair and starters to cement your mouth shut.

“No!” you cry, “S-stop! Sto---” the rest was muffled by the substance covering your lower face. You continued to let out muffled cries as you tried to kick your legs for some kind of support to get back on your feet. But soon you feel the tar, once again, covering and holding your body down to the surface of whatever environment you were being held in. you tried to call out to Jin through your mind, only to be met with a sharp pain to your temple.

    Your breathing gets heavy and you try your best to fight against this tar while frantically breathing through your nose. You squeeze your eyes shut, only to hope that this wasn't real. The sound of your heartbeat throbbing in your ears, and pounding in your chest as you began to sweat a cold sweat. 

Tap… 

Tap…

Tap…

You open your eyes to see Jin once again. You try to move forward just barely able to move at all. You try desperately to call out, but the only thing you hear are the struggles of your muffled voice. You try to lift your arm out to him only to be held back even more, the tar becomes stronger and pulls you even further down to the surface. It felt as if you were being pulled under it, into a thick hard slime.

    You push with all your might, forward. And soon you find yourself just barely starting to move. You looked up at Jin, who is still standing there. You spot something glowing wrapped around his wrist and trailing behind him. It was a brilliant and vibrant glow, that traveled far behind him in the form of a string. You felt so drawn to it, you felt so connected to it.