Who is calling her? (old)

Start from the beginning

Desperately determined, she came out of the hospital and was on her way to the Hokage Tower, to ask Tsunade again for a mission, at least an A-rank but not below. The last few months Sakura has visited the Slug Princess almost every week just to receive an urgent mission, but every time without success.

But this time she had an absolutely good feeling that it would work, that she definitely achieves a mission again where she can brutally beat up someone's butt, and if she is really extremely lucky it would be together with her new team.

Sai and Yamato were her current teammates, before she became Co-Director they retained a number of missions together and grew pretty close.

The guy with the short dusky raven hair, onyx eyes and skin pale like polar snow, was Sai. Their relationship is pretty special even though Sakura loved him as a brother and best friend at the same time, their bond remain perchance even a little bit stronger then how it was with Ino and Naruto, because he was the one being there for her when everyone she loved left, she could talk with him about her deepest secrets, feelings and thoughts, they would tease each other a lot.

Wearing his Hitai, the Happuri style, having brown hazelnut hair and the similar black eyes as Sai with the scary gaze is Yamato. Even though his serious look most of the time he is more a playful person, his foolish pranks or attempts to terrify her would cause unspeakable joy into her day, taking her out of the terrible life of a shinobi for a few moments. She didn't grow close to him as Sai or her old Sensei but still she dearly loved him, maybe more like an uncle but he was definitely one of her precious people now.

Arriving at the Tower she steps inside, using the stairs for the first floor, Sakura walks through the long corridor and stops at the last door. In front of her she could read the sign on which was written in a pretty font "Hokage", whispering one last prayer that her wish goes in fulfillment, she knocks softly on the dark wooden door. A loud "enter" is coming from behind the door and Sakura opens the door and is going through it with a big grin on her face.

"Oi Shishou! It is me again!" Sakura winked at her master.

On her desk were a few bottles of sake, in a hand a half full cup, in the other a nearly empty bottle, her cheeks had a little blush on them and all in all she seemed to be in a good mood.

"Sakura, the same reason as always I guess?" Tsunade rolled her eyes and sipped on her cup "Well you are lucky this time, I actually have one mission—even an S-Rank one" she took another sip and Sakura's eyes glittered, they almost became stars. "But before I give you any details you have to accept or decline and there is no going back okay?" she smirked and locked deep in the pinkets eyes.

Without hesitation Sakura answered nearly immediately "Yes yes, definitely so tell me now about it" Sakura held her fist up and smiled like Naruto to confirm what she just said.

Leaning back on her seat, closing her eyes and crossing her arms over her large chest she starts talking again "So basically you're mission will be to take this scroll-" she opened her eyes and took a dark red scroll, which looked pretty elegant from under the table to put it right in front of Sakura, which smile dropped in disappointment.

"-to Iwagakure, handing it to the tsuchikage Sakura this is an really important Scroll to remain peace and that's all you need to know about inside of it, you may encounter some rogue ninja on your way, which is why this an S-Rank mission, you won't need any companion for this you should be able to manage this alone now you're a jonin-" sending sakura a wink "-leave within the next two days" she said in a serious tone and looked Sakura in the eyes to show her not to underestimate the mission.

A sigh leaving her mouth "Hai! Tsunade-sama I won't disappoint you" with that she left the office going to her apartment, with a smile on her face,at least she got a high-ranked mission. On her way there she passed by a famous flower shop, the yamanaka's flower shop. A girl with long blonde shiny hair, which made her look like a princess as it was flying in the wind and amazing blue eyes which could compare with the beautifulest oceans, was walking to Sakura.