I can't wait to tell Kentrell I'm pregnant on our day.

It's finna make everything better.

A knock on the door got me outta my thoughts and I got up, skipping to the door.

I opened up and Diamond walked in smiling. "Kentrell here?" She questioned and I smiled shaking my head. "WELL HEY THEN BABYMAMA!" She yelled before hugging me causing me to chuckle.

Diamond and the gang already know about it but I told them not to tell Kentrell. Kd don't know too though cause he most definitely can't keep no secret or his mouth shut.

He steady finna wanna try telling Trell.

"Hey sis, how you feeling?" I questioned and she smiled. "Good! This wedding boutta be lit, you ready to get married? You know it's in two days right? You nerv-" She started and I cut her off.

"Whoa with the questions. I'm ready and I know. Nervous? no, more like excited. I trust that everything finna be fine." I told her causing her to smile.

"So what we gon do for yo luh single party?" She questioned causing me to chuckle. "I can't do much sis, we don't have friends remember?" I questioned and she chuckled nodding.

"and yo ass pregnant so we can't even drink or nun? You wanna have a movie night or sumn tomorrow?" She questioned sitting down and I nodded.

"That's a good idea, besides Trell don't even wanna go party either so we can all just have a movie night tomorrow." I told her and she nodded as my dad entered the house.

"Hello girls." He greeted before passing me my hot wings and I smiled before thanking him. He sat down next to us and smiled

"What y'all watching? Lemme find out its fifty shades of grey. Imma beat both y'all asses." He told us and Didi looked my way as I looked at her before we both started laughing.

"After you saying fifty shades of grey, the last sentence most definitely doesn't sound right." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"You just nasty as hell. Girls, y'all better watch y'all mouths too. I know I'm fine and Diamond, I'd make a great sugar daddy but I'm off the damn market. My girl would kill y'all." He told us and I smiled, shocked by his words.

"Dad, you're dating?" I questioned and he nodded causing my smile to widen as Diamond laughed. "Who is she? Where's she from? How old-" I started and he cut me off.

"Hold on lil lady. I'll tell you all about her and you're gonna get to meet her at the wedding so don't even worry. Your mama coming?" He questioned and I shook my head, no, before stopping and we both gave each other a look before smiling and nodding as I took my phone out.

"Imma call her." I told him and he nodded getting up "And imma go invite Trisha." He told me and I nodded as my mom said hello

"You're invited to the wedding. I'll send you the details. No drama, no plus one's." I told her before ending the call as Diamond shook her head, laughing.

"You and yo dad hella wrong for tryna make that woman jealous at yo wedding." She told me and I chuckled while rubbing my belly.

"She gon be cool, she the one who cheated and everything. She gotta suffer a little bit, you know?" I questioned and she nodded as the door opened and Kentrell walked on with no shirt on, holding the duffel bag, looking calm as hell.

"Checked?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Yeah, we did it. Masi is dead and so is Kareem." He told me as the gang walked in after him and I nodded as he sat down next to me after kissing my forehead.

"I can't wait to see y'all married already." Diamond exclaimed and I chuckled. "I can't either. Kentrell's literally my favorite human being." I told her while smiling at him and silence took over.

I turned to look her way and she was mugging the shit outta me. "After you.. uhmm.. of course." I added on after giving Kentrell the 'I'm sorry' look as she smiled

"Mane, fuck allat, the gang and I wanted us all to hang out tomorrow, just to get ready for the big day." He said and we both smiled looking at him.

"Bet then." We told him.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦