135

"Why do you always disable the comments on post of just us." Jimin frowned looking up with his best puppy dog eyes.

"I just want to protect you baby." Yoongi said placing the spoon full of frozen yogurt in front of his mouth.

"Thank you I-." Jimin paused, his mouth full of the cold treat,  he shuddered trying to refrain from having a brain freeze.

"I think we should go soon I don't want your mom to be upset that we're late to her gathering." Jimin said as Yoongi nodded grabbing the bags from his boyfriend hands.

"Come on." He said reaching out to take Jimins much smaller hand into his own.

"Thank you for bringing me Hyungie." Jimin said looking up to him, then placing a small kiss on his cheek.

-

"Wow that's a lot of cars." Jimin said as his face began to pale.

"It's okay don't worry Jiminie." Yoongi said squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"Just leave the bags in the back.." Jimin said getting out of the car. Yoongi try not to let out a small cooe at his boyfriends nervous state.

"Your not even this nervous before a modelling gig." Jimin turned with a puzzled look.

"It's different. I'm meeting the family of the man I love. The man I see a future with." Jimin stated, Yoongis heart felt like it would explode at the boys sudden confession.

"I love you too, you'll be okay I promise." Yoongi said holding his pinky out. Jimin intertwined his pinky with Yoongi's before leaning in to place a kiss onto their intertwined pinkies.

"Your so cute." Yoongi laughed grasping onto his smaller hand. It was soft, yet quite cold but it would be warm in no time for Yoongis hand.

"I'm scared." Jimin said stepping closer towards the door.

"It's fine let's go." Yoongi reassured leading him up the stairs. Yoongi slowly creaked the door open to see his family members spread through out the room socializing.

"My boys!" His mother chimed rushing over, all the family members turned their heads to see the pair in the doorway.

"Come in, everyone just got here!" She said as Jimin slipped off his coat and shoes following closely behind Yoongi.

"Who's that Yoongi!" His younger cousin said looking up with adorable puppy dog eyes.

"This is my boyfriend Jiminie isn't he pretty?" Yoongi asked squatting down beside the young girl.

"Yeah!" She said looking up at him joyfully.

"Would Jiminie like to play with Aria?" She asked her eyes glistening.

"I don't know would he?" Yoongi asked turning to him with a small smirk.

"Of course I would." He said with an panicked look on his face.

Today was gonna be a long day.