139 *M*

Jimins eyes fluttered open as he cuddled closer into Yoongi wrapping his body tighter around him. For the first time in years he didn't wake up alone on Christmas.

"Merry Christmas baby." Yoongi whispered softly, as he reached up to cup Jimins face. Jimin almost immediately melted into his touch moving closer to him.

"I love you Yoongi." Jimin said looking up into his boyfriend soft brown eyes. Yoongi let out the biggest gummy smile attaching their lips into a short kiss.

"I love you too Jimin.. so much." It was now Jimins turn to smile as he clung onto him burying his head deep into his neck.

*MATURE CONTENT STARTS NOW SKIP IF YOUD LIKE.*

"We have to get up soon, it's the early bird gets the worm in this house." Yoongi said as Jimin smirked moving down his body slowly.

"Really is it? Cause it seems I got up first? Does that mean I get the worm" Yoongi raised his eyebrows as Jimin moved on top of him sliding down to his waist.

"Jimin my parents are- ahh" he moaned feeling Jimin palm gently at his pyjamas shorts. He shifted around his breathing becoming heavy as if the room had no oxygen.

"What?" Jimin said innocently climbing onto his lap before ruffing his hips back and forth as a bunch of throaty moans left the olders mouth.

"Oh my god Jimin." He whispered holding his hips roughly, it would definitely leave small bruises. They had kissed, cuddle, made out and even given each other hickeys but they have never gone this far.

"Take control of me Yoonie." He whispered breathe less. Yoongi quickly flipped him over pulling his pyjama shirt over his head while leaving thousands of small kisses on his chest and neck.

"I love you Jimin." He whispered sucking gently on his sweet spot as angelic moans slipped from his plump lips.

"I-I love you t-too." He stuttered as his eyes fluttered open to see Yoongi staring down at him. He quickly connected their lips into a kiss his hand sneaking behind they boys neck. Jimin then removed Yoongis shirt while still keeping the kiss connected

Jimin unconnected their lips as he dragged down Yoongis joggers throwing them onto the floor. He then pulled off his boxers staring in shock of Yoongis length. He pushed the thought away suddenly taking the man into his mouth as Yoongi covered his mouth releasing a loud groan of pleasure.

The younger licked up it slowly before continuing to suck and stroke at his member. Yoongi's groans became louder as he grabbed onto Jimins hair thrusting into the back of his throat causing him to gag a little.

"Shit sorry baby." He panted as Jimin popped his mouth off with a small smile.

"Turn over baby." He whispered pushing the boy face down into the bed as he removed his pants lowering them to his knees. Yoongi smirked admiring the boys curves and body before spreading his cheeks open and immediately beggining to eat him out.

"Agh oh my god." Jimin squealed his grip tightening on the sheets as small tears escaped the corner of his eyes.

"It feels so good." He moaned basically drooling as Yoongi continued to lick as nip at the sensitive area.

"More I need more." He whispered out propping his ass up higher into the air. Yoongi placed a few kisses on his hips before reading over to grab lube and condoms from his dresser drawer.