141

Jimin had the best Christmas ever so finally packing up to go back to Seoul had him feeling a bit down. Yoongi smiled softly; back hugging younger. He began to snuggle into his neck taking in his sweet scent of strawberries and candy. While looking out over the view of his small town.

"Do you not want to go home baby?" He asked lifting his head to look at the sad facial expression on his boyfriends face. Jimins eyes just scanned the area the wind blowing through his wavy hair.

"I do and don't." He laughed shortly, his smile dropping immediately after. Yoongi placed a small kiss onto his neck, watching his boyfriend immediately relax in his arms.

"Jiminie I have one more gift for you.." Jimin perked his head with a confused look on his face.

"Another gift?" Jimin questioned, Yoongi nodded digging through his bag to pull out another small box.

"What.." Jimin whispered examining the box. With shaking hands he opened it seeing a small key placed inside.

"What's this?" Jimin asked taking the key out and twirling it around in his hand.

"It's my second apartment key." He said making Jimin look up with widened eyes.

"So I can move in with you?" He said almost immediately beaming with joy.

"I mean if you'd like.." Yoongi said unsure of Jimin's reaction.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited this is so much better then having to just sleepover!" Jimin said suddenly jumping into Yoongi's arms.

"Oh my gosh baby." He chuckled holding onto his thighs. Jimin leaned down placing a long kiss onto the boys lips.

"I'm so happy." Jimin whispered.