"Good let's eat ,I called your p.s  dada and said you are on leave"gulf said ,we both were shocked.

" muffin I had important work I -  he stopped in midway due to cute glare of our cutiepie.

" what dada? "

"Nothing baby we are all yours for 2 days handsome "my hubby became kitten infront of my cupcake.

" who is dad here huh? " I teased earing glare from both.

We had breakfast,played went shopping ,to movie and gulfie's fans took photos of our three . Lunch in hotel, went to beach ,we went to gulfie's secret fashion industry. Returned home ,ordered pizza, cuddled and slept with gulf in middle.

" aww look at my baby damn handsome and cute" I was admiring my muffin

"Yes bae ,our genes blended prefectly,baby do you remember when baby was in your tummy you will always crave for cupcakes "

" ya ,he still eats muffin and once cried because you ate his muffin hahaaa, you should have seen your terrified face when he started crying and glaring at you , at the age of 3 haha" I started laughing.

"This kitten scary when he is angry bae ,then I brought him many after that only he calm down" he said smilingly.

" bae I love you soo much baby that I  supported your decision but its time for you to spend time with me and our son , we are 40 we still have time to live I dont want to waste, baby is 20 he will become furious if you didn't come here at his birthday remember.
Sleep tight love " he is right ,I love mew but my family is primary I  have to prioritize them now .

Next day we 2 were making breakfast and muffins for our cupcakes as suprise cause why not to spoil that spoiled baby still.

At 8 he shouted mumma dada we ran to him ,to see him cuddling pillow and asking wakeup kissey ,see didnt I  say he is spoiled.

We all took shower and suprised baby with muffins his eyes were shining like star .

He showered us with kissed and we played and gulf gifted us black family outfit.

And made lunch together ate ,saw movie and gulf ex came and asked for gulf acceptance and our blessing , I didnt have goood feeling about her , later gulf said her to get out she crying with 100% crocodile tears

Later went shopping ,went to a party by wearing gulfie's present and eat dinner out and slept cuddling.

Morning gulf said these were best days and his love for both his mummum and darling and thanked us for spoiling him and let me come here with a waring and reminder of 3 months.

End of flashback.

"Mew what happened stop crying I  brought food lets eat and talk later okay" I convinced crying mew to which he obeyed.

After feeding him breakfast that I brought from home.

"Mae "he called looking down . I took him to couch and brought milk.

"Yes Mew tell me what happened " I  asked holding his hold.

MEW 'S POV :

I cried till I slept I didnt have energy to wake up I was hungry but noone is home I  dont know how to cook . I was waking towards couch at 7 pm ,I fell and cried again  dont know when I  slept, mae woke me up I cried hugging her . Later she fed me and asked me .

Yesterday:

After I went to speak to papa and mommy;
"Mew I dont know whether you are straight or gay , you have to marry my investors daughter, she is good match for you ,it will strengthen our partnership "papa said as if he only cared about business.

"But -"

"NO buts she is perfect for you get married"

" I dont want to marry her "
( remaining mentioned in pervious chapter)

I said mae about the person I love she also said

" pup you dont know who he is mew its better if you forget and move on ,she might be good .Atleast know about her lets see if she is good or not . If not I will speak to your parents to search a girl for your liking " but I want my baby I feel good and safe around him .I will make his angry go so he will be good to me . But 1st I  want to know who he is right .

Please god please just send my baby to me I need him .
Why noone understands my feelings why!!! I ran to my room and locked.
Why why whyyy!!! I cried out

Please come to me baby.............

_________________^^^^^__________________

My poor mew .