"Come for me, and me only Violet" Curling his fingers he laid his tongue flat on my neck, his feather like lips knowing exactly what to do. Feeling my orgasm ready to spill through me I buried my head in the crook of his neck. Letting my moans go, a vibration sent directly to his skin.

Taking his fingers he placed them in his mouth sucking off his now coated fingers. It was the sexiest thing I've seen in my life. Enzo was the sexiest man I've ran into moving here, but he was also my boss.

"Delizioso" he said in a low voice. Fixing my underwear I fixed my hair back in it's low bun sitting next to him. Someone opening the curtain, Mariano took his seat again winking at me.

Enzo's hand stayed put on my knee protectively, it went high before I stopped him. The grin on his face disappeared when the next man and took a seat.

This man was older than the both of them, grey strands of his hair on his face. Expensive watch sitting on his wrist, he looked no more than sixty but young all at once.

"Ciao Ms.Violet" Was there someone here that didn't know my name?

"Please just call me Violet" I held my hand out, just like Mariano he kissed the back of my hand.

A secure hold on my thigh, I looked to see Enzo only throwing darts at the older man.

"Mauricio" The waitress came back with shaky hands giving Mauricio his cup of coffee.

Taking it to his lips his eyes still stayed on mine.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty two" he rose an eyebrow fixing the tie on his neck. A screeching car coming up in front of the cafe made all three men whip their heads towards the front of the glass door. Mariano smiled wickedly at whoever just got out of the car.

"Mariano do me a favor and take Violet next door, get her whatever she wants" Mariano groaned putting whatever was in his pocket away.

"Where are you going" I said to Enzo, his jaw was clenched still focusing on the outside door.

When he didn't answer I took Mariano's hand following him out the back, taking me into the jewelry store he played with the tooth pick in his mouth.

The cashier greeted us, her brown skin beautifully glowing in the light of the fancy store. Her curls full around her face, her lips covered in a little amount of gloss. Mariano looked like he had seen a goddess  when she said hello to him again.

He only nodded at her, laughing at how his cheeks turned a light tint of pink, I continued to look at the nice bracelets.

Mariano never left my side just watching me unless his eyes traveled over to the lovely cashier.

"She's pretty isn't she?"

"Yes"-

"I mean no.. wait yes but she's more than just pretty" he walked with me threw the isle of gold necklaces.

"Then go ask for her number" he shook his head no.

"Why not I'm sure she think you're more than pretty also." he smiled standing in front of me.