Happy Birthday (Adam x Brad)

Start from the beginning

Adam smirks, making his way lower. He wraps his hand around Brad's length, which made him inhale a sharp breath at the touch. Adam starts to stroke Brad, eating more of the cake as he does. He grabs both of Brad's hips and pulls him closer, lifting his waist up only to notice a butt plug in the way, he raises his eyebrows at him.

"I wanted to be prepared"

Adam chuckles, slowly removing the butt plug and sets it down. He ducks his head and traces his tongue around Brad's already gaping hole. Brad gasps at the feeling, gripping the bed sheets in both hands. Adam inserts his tongue inside him, moving it in and out. Then he pulls his tongue away and slips his finger in.

"Oohh!" Brad moans. "This is why I used the plug, so you didn't need to prep me, not that I'm complaining"

"Humph. You said I can do whatever I want with you, yes? I wanna finger you" Adam said as he found Brad's prostate.

"Oh god!" Brad bucked his hips up. "Faster! Please!"

"I love it when you beg" he moved his finger around slower, not faster. Brad threw his head back against the pillows.

Adam leaned up and licked the smeared cake from Brad's nipple, sucking it clean. He removed his finger and placed Brad back down, settling in between his legs, ducking his head again. Adam ran his tongue up Brad's entrance, grabbing his thighs, gently squeezing. He latched his mouth to Brad's skin, flicking his tongue over his hole. Brad bit his lip, his hand finding Adam's shoulder and gripped him hard.

"You're gonna make me cum too soon if you carry on" Brad started to rock his hips against Adam's face.

"Maybe that's what I want to do, Bradley" Adam briefly pulled away before carrying on.

Brad groaned as Adam ran his tongue up his dick, thrusting his hips into him. Adam took Brad into his mouth, letting him fuck himself in his mouth. He groaned again, moving his hand from Adam's shoulder to his hair, loving how good his mouth feels.

"Ahh...why did I wait this long..."

Adam pulled away much to Brad's disappointment. "Now you're ready for me" Adam pulls his shirt off, discarding it. Then, he unzips his pants and tugs them off, leaving him in only his boxers. Adam crawled back to Brad, pressing his waist on him.

"Grid against me"

"Oh, Adam. You know how to tease" Brad breathed as he started grinding against him.

"I just love foreplay" he expressed before eating more of the cake from Brad.

They ground against each other for a few more minutes, until Adam sat up on his knees. He pulled his boxers down and motioned Brad over.

"Come here and open your mouth"

Brad did what he was told. He opened his mouth, his eyes rolling backwards as Adam enters his mouth. When Adam doesn't move, Brad realised that he has to do it. He swirls his tongue around his head, using his hand to stroke Adam. Brad takes him into his mouth, bobbing his head whilst stroking what he didn't have in his mouth.

"Ooh, you're good" Adam moaned, throwing his head back. "Alright, that's enough"

Brad pulled away. "Oh. I was enjoying that" he pouted.

"Lay back down and spread your legs" he smiled as he removed his boxers completely.

"Check the back pocket of my jeans" Brad spoke as he laid down.

Adam fetched his jeans and found what he wanted, a condom and a small bottle of lube.

"You definitely are prepared, aren't you?" he chuckled.