Episode 6: He is Tony Stark's Intern

Start from the beginning

Peter: You see, the thing is, you guys need like sleep or something.

Internboy #2: No, you don't understand, we've been working on this for months now. You got it right in 5 minutes and act like it's nothing.

Peter: Again, you guys need some rest. I've seen your computations, you guys keep forgetting some negative signs and decimal points, sometimes the exponents but that's it. You would've noticed it if you're not running on coffee.

Interngirl #1: No, if that was the case some of us might've noticed it. The head scientist would've noticed it right away.

Peter: I'm going to talk to Ms. Potts regarding the
extension of your break time for like naps. Sometimes all you need is a power nap.

Internboy #1: Didn't you say that sleep is for the weak when you've been awake for 75 hours last Christmas break?

Peter: I got in trouble for that. You should know better than to listen to a 15 year old. Don't listen to what I say the next time I look like a zombie walking in the halls.
———

"So, considering all of the given factors, that's why this product is affordable and eco-friendly at the same time." Peter said while wearing a suit, presenting his project to a client.

"We are very impressed with this project but we think we would understand this from a more, I don't know, qualified employee from this massive tower instead from a 12 year old." the client, who didn't bother to listen to Peter replied.

Peter, Tony and Pepper raised an eyebrow at their client. Peter was offended of course. Tony and Pepper however wanted to throw these men out of the tower immediately.

"You want someone else to explain to you about this project. I would've thought that a 16 year old's vocabulary would be enough to be understood by some grown men. Very well, since you're insistent, wait for someone to explain this project to you." Tony said with venom in his voice.

Peter looked at Tony and Pepper that he wanted to leave this meeting. They both nodded and stood up and gather their things. The three left the meeting room without even saying goodbye to the clients.

"Do you actually have someone else who can explain it?" Pepper asked the mentor-mentee duo.

"No, everything about this project was Peter's. Even if you send some of our scientists it would hard for them to explain it. It's a complicated project, even me or Bruce had a hard time to understand how Peter made this possible. They're gonna have to wait there for a very long time, Pepper." Tony replied, still pissed at those people inside the meeting room.

"I don't think I'm qualified to say this but you should send them home, Ms. Potts. If we are gonna find someone to explain it to them, it's gonna take a while." Peter said shyly to the CEO.

"Nonsense, the deal is off the moment they didn't even bother listening to you. I told them that you were Tony's personal intern and that you're the head of this project, they should have respected you, dear. I'm sorry this happened to you." Pepper responded softly to Peter.

"Well, my intern worked his ass off for this project. I think he deserves a reward for this one. This project will be solely funded by Stark Industries from now on. You have already impressed the board and the R&D department when you presented it to them. Pepper and I are gonna discuss this to the marketing and manufacturing team." Tony said.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. Alert those people at Meeting Room 6 in 2 hours that there will be no one to explain the project to them since the deal is off." Pepper told the AI.

"Ms. Potts, if I knew that it would only take Peter for you to act this way I should've introduced him to you the moment I met him." Tony said, quite shocked that Pepper would actually let those people wait.

Pepper just shook her head while. Tony gave Pepper a quick kiss on the cheek and gave Peter a quick hug before she excused herself that she needs to return to her office.

"Okay kid, what do you want?" Tony asked his intern.

"I want McDonald's, I think that'll cheer me up" Peter replied.

"McDonald's? huh? that's gonna take a while but sure kid. I'll tell you when it's done" Tony replied, thinking who is he gonna call to get McDonalds for his intern.

"Mr. Stark, when I say I want McDonald's, I meant the meals on the menu." Peter replied immediately.

"Of course, I know that!" Tony said, trying to convince Peter that he understood it.

"And not the entire menu. Maybe some fries and 2 burgers. I don't want the last one to happen again." Peter said.
———

Peter, wrapped around with a blanket walking to the intern's lab: Excuse me, but Mr. Stark is asking me where are the reports on Project H0SP?

The head Intern, handing Peter the report: Rough weekend?

Peter: He keeps drinking coffee. I destroyed his 5th coffee machine this month and hide all the coffee. I don't how he still gets his coffee.

The head Intern: Well, we are having reports that some box of coffee grinds are missing in the intern stock room.

Peter: I would have never thought that Mr. Stark will resort to stealing coffees from his own employees.
———

Peter, running to the Avenger's private elevator: Excuse me! Coming through!

New Security Guard: Hey—

Old Security Guard #1: Stop, let him. He's the Big Boss's kid.

New Security Guard: Tony Stark has a son?

Old Security Guard #2: It's complicated. He was introduced as the Boss's personal intern but everybody here in the tower thinks that he is Tony Stark's son. I heard some higher up calls the kid 'Stark Jr.'.

Old Security Guard #1: Last time a newbie like you disrespected the kid, he cut his badge because he thought it was a fake one. Mr. Stark and Ms. Potts fired him on the spot.