VI ⋆ The Secret Garden

Start from the beginning

"My... parents are both human," Bloom explains, folding her clothes and picking up some more to put away. "So they think that Alfea is an international boarding school... In Switzerland-"

"My parents know all about it! It's kind of hard to not notice your daughter can make things float around whenever she's angry." I laugh sarcastically, waving my hands to alert Aisha of my presence.

That girl may be a cutie but she's so stuck up in a weird entitled way I mean, she probably would do well with Stella. Maybe she has a crush on Bloom, I think that's why she chose to ignore me even though my bed is right next to Bloom's and we all are sleeping in the same room....

"My father was really excited with the whole idea of flying and pixie dust and stuff, my mother-"

My mother...

I feel Bloom's hand on my shoulder, looking at me with a worried and caring look. I give her a small smile, shaking my head and then getting up from my bed moving towards Aisha.

"Doesn't matter, anyways the name's Azalea Scott, it's nice to meet you roomie." I extend my hand with a smug smile, confidence is key with these judge-y people.

She's definitely a Gryffindor or something.

"Human parents, fairy daughters?" Aisha says, smiling my way but ignoring my hand and directing her question back to Bloom.

Hmm definitely a crush.

"Hmm." Bloom hums, pulling me behind her onto her bed as she stands up going to respond to her new roommate. "Ms. Dowling said there's, um, a fairy somewhere in our family tree."

"Like a long dormant magical bloodline or something." I say sticking my head out from behind Bloom's frame. Wow was she always short like this or am I just tall?

I don't know why Aisha looks so unamused with a resting bitch face for no reason I mean what was it that she said that was so wrong she had to be so judge-y about, she doesn't even know it gods!

Poor Bloom, honestly.

"One of these days, I'm going to get used to how ridiculous this all sounds." Bloom giggles awkwardly.

I was going to stand up to this flat assed bitch but Bloom just gave me that mom look. Whenever my own mother does that I don't really care for it cause her opinions are way more toxic then not but this, wow Bloom is now my mom friend. She seems more responsible than me and thats fair.

"Oh my god." Aisha starts.

Seriously if she starts making judge-y bitchy comments I am going to throw hands, and I don't have many of them I'm not fucking Tomura Shigaraki to be able to throw them hands.

"Are you the only person in the universe who has never read Harry Potter?" Aisha questions, crossing her arms over her chest with that mocking tone of hers.

"Who the fuck doesn't know about Harry Potter, dumbass?" I question, crossing my own arms over my chest moving to stand up next to Bloom. Narrowing my eyes at this Gryffindor flat assed bitch. "We lived in the human world not fucking mars." I say, standing up to her.

You know what? I'm fine with Stella being the queen bitch second to me of course but this girl is really getting on my nerves.