Very clumsy.

"What do you want to do first?" I turn to face him and his smile grows the moment he sees my bright smile and I'm sure he even noticed the sparkle in my eyes. I scan my surroundings one more time and my eyes fall on the medium-sized roller coaster. It's not the biggest, as I keep in mind that I'm afraid of heights, but it does look fun with a loop and a corkscrew in it.

"Let's start with that roller coaster."

He follows my gaze and simply nods. "Alright, let's go!"

Taking my hand in his once again, we make our way over to the line for the ride. Seeing as it's not so busy at the carnival today, maybe because it's just 3:30 pm, we're seated in the cart after just a couple of minutes and wait for the green light indicating that the ride will begin.

"Is there anything I should know about, now that we still have a chance to get out?"

Looking up at him, I furrow my eyebrows. I wasn't expecting that question. "Why?"

He looks down at our hands with a soft smile on his lips and I follow his gaze. That's when I notice I have quite a tight grip on his right hand, as he's sitting on my left in the cart. I let out a shy chuckle and release him from my death grip, but before I can pull away completely, he takes my hand and entwines our fingers before pulling me a little closer. "I don't mind holding your hand, just tell me if you're scared of something. I want today to be fun, not scary."

I nibble on my lip and make eye contact with him. How can he look like an absolute bad boy with his black ripped skinny jeans, white button-up shirt, and black leather jacket but have a face of an angel and a heart that seems to be made out of gold?

"I'm scared of heights," I mumble so quietly that I'm surprised he could hear me with all the noise of the people behind us and the carnival noises around us. "That's alright, I'm here. Just hold onto me and everything will be just fine."  I can't help but blush as I let his words sink in. Never has anyone, besides Jungkook, actually tried to make me feel safe.

Jungkook is the only one who knows about every single detail concerning my life. He knows all the good things and all the bad things. He knows about every single asshole that's been in my life, he knows everything about how my parents abandoned me, and he knows absolutely everything. Lisa, even as my roommate and friend, doesn't know half. She knows I have a rough past and that I've got some major trust issues when it comes to men. But that's all she knows.

When the cart starts moving I'm suddenly forced out of my thoughts and focus on what's happening around me. My grip on Jimin's hand tightens a little as my fear of heights slowly seeps into every fiber of my body. The higher this cart goes, the more scared I become.

Jimin forced my focus on him when he starts rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand, looking up at him instead of the rails in front of me, I see his gentle smile and crescent moon-shaped eyes that both seem to hold a spark in those brown orbs. His calming aura seems to calm my raging heart enough for me to even forget about the fact we're still climbing up the rails before we drop down into the loop and that corkscrew that seemed fun barely ten minutes ago.

The cart stops moving when we're at the very top and I suddenly regret picking the roller coaster as the first thing to do. "It's alright, I'm here. Nothing will happen to you."