Her assistant blushed.

"Braid my hair, please..." Marlene said turning "I can't stand this bloody weather"

Dorcas took Marlene's hair shyly. She seemed very happy to do so. Was Marlene flirting with her?

"Sit down" she said to Sirius

Sirius did so, relaxing in the sun and the cool breeze. When he knew there were paps around, he liked to show off a bit.

"So Mckinnon..." he said "Bisexuality, real or not?"

Marlene snorted, but moved uncomfortably in her seat.

"Cas..." Marlene turned to look at her "Can you order two iced coffees?" she asked at Sirius

"Tea..." Sirius smiled "I'm English after all"

"Nice..."

"Right away, Marly" Dorcas smiled standing up, she walked inside the café.

"Marly?" Sirius raised an eyebrow

"Shut up!" Marlene blushed "I made her call me that"

"I need to ask..." Sirius began "Is there something between..."

"I need to confess something" Marlene interrupted "I never commented that you were cute, it was my publicist"

Sirius had suspected this.

"What?" he gasped dramatically "You don't think I am cute?"

Marlene laughed rolling her eyes.

"My mother answered that comment..." Sirius confessed

"So..." Marlene smirked getting closer to whisper "It means that your mother and my publicist were flirting instead?"

Sirius laughed "Pretty much" he said "Walburga, my mother has taste for white racists with no sense of humor..."

"I am in love with my assistant!" Marlene confessed

"Oh..."

"Sorry..." Marlene said embarrassed "It's just that, Dorcas is so amazing and I needed to tell to someone..." she bit her lip

"Yeah! Let it out" Sirius encouraged "Does she feel the same?"

"It wouldn't matter" Marlene shook her head "My father would never let me date her"

Sirius sighed "I know what that's like" he said "Don't worry, maybe there's a way around it..."

Marlene looked at him curiously "Bisexuality, ha?" she asked

"Are you bisexual?"

"I don't think so" Marlene laughed "Are you?"

Sirius looked down "I have an issue"

"You have an issue..." Marlene smiled

"Your drinks..." Dorcas interrupted them, placing the cold drinks on the table.

"Thank you, darling" Marlene smiled, looking at Dorcas in an adoring way.

"Thank you" Sirius smiled

"Am... Should I leave you alone?" Dorcas asked

"No, sit down" Marlene patted the chair "Sirius has an issue"

Sirius smirked. Dorcas sat down, embarrassed.

"What's the issue, Mr. Black?" Marlene asked sipping her iced coffee

"I think I like someone" Sirius said, looking down

"Would that someone... perhaps be Remus Lupin?" Marlene asked innocently