Then, the Iron Golem used Ironhead to bash Ruby back, making the girl cry out in pain. Ruby bounced back a couple meters as she brought herself to a handstand and back to her feet. Then she began to charge up her aura and slam her fist into the ground, using Stone Edge. The pointed stones traveled towards the Iron Golem as one came out from under him and sent him flying in the air. Ruby used this opportunity to fire another Flamethrower as the stream of fire approached the Iron Golem.

However, Registeel recovered in midair and fired a twin Flash Cannon at Ruby, snuffing out the Flamethrower and blasting Ruby, the attack resulting in an explosion

However, Registeel recovered in midair and fired a twin Flash Cannon at Ruby, snuffing out the Flamethrower and blasting Ruby, the attack resulting in an explosion. As the smoke settled, revealing the silver-eyed girl, beat and unconscious.

The Iron Golem landed on his feet and approached Ruby's still form.

"*warble* RE-REGI?" *warble* ZOH-OH-OH-OH!?"

The other two Regis and Regigigas walked forward to join him as they looked over Ruby. Then water was doused over Ruby as she woke up with a jolt and threw a coughing fit.

"*Cough cough* Wh-what the?"

Ruby looked up to see it was Coral and Mew, the former with a metal bucket in her arms. Ruby looked disappointed, knowing what had happened.

"I lost again, huh?"

"Yep." Coral nodded, popping the "P".

"How many times has it been?"

"Four." Mew answered as Coral nodded and held up four fingers.

"Darn it!" Ruby huffed as she tried to get up, but found that she couldn't. She couldn't even move a finger as every muscle in her body tightened and protested in moving. She tried to force through it, but hissed in pain as her muscles burned fiercely. Panting as she fell back some, she looked up to her friends.

"Um, little help?"

Mew floated down to Ruby as she grabbed her arms and pulled her up. She got up to her feet, but then fell over the front. Coral tried to hold up the back part of Ruby, but got toppled over by the older girls weight, flailing her arms.

"Ruby, get off!" Her whining muffled. "Your fat butt is crushing me!"

A tick mark appeared on Ruby's head from hearing her little sister call her "fat". She had a sweet tooth, sure, but she worked her butt off in this hell called training.

"I'd love to help little sis," She said with sarcasm, "But I don't think I can move."

Ruby tried, but the muscles in her arms and legs flared up in protest. Mew assisted them, pulling Ruby up off of Coral. The little girl quickly scrambles away from her so she won't get crushed again.

"Meany." She blew a raspberry at Ruby, who merely chuckled slightly.

"I'm sorry," She apologized as Mew set her straight, but then tumbled forward as she cried out in surprise and collided against the ground flat on her face. Her head ringing and her nose possibly broken, the silver-eyed girl moved her head to the side, a very strenuous effort, and looked up to see the group of five looking down at her. "But seriously, I can't move my body. And I'm not doing any hospitals!"