I had a lot of work to do so I rushed to my apartment. I had signed up to write a short story for "the big boss" So I just decided to work until I had to meet Theo and his friend.

By the time I was close to finishing it was dark outside and I wanted to give a good impression so I decided to get ready before heading out. I soon got a text from Theo. It was the address I told him I'd be there soon.

.  .  .

I saw Theo waiting outside for me. "Hey!" We said at the same time greeting each other. I started small talk before we walked inside. "You want anything?" Theo asked. "Anything would be great," I replied.

"So my friend should be here soon," he said taking a sip of his drink. I nodded. We waited for a few minutes before I heard someone walked in. Theo greeted him before he walked over to where I was sitting. "Hi, I'm Y/n nice to meet you!" I said with a wide smile. "Boris, though I think you may already know that," he said shaking my hand.

My smile dropped. Theo pointed to him like if he just did a magic trick. "Ah of course I should've known nice to see you." "I'm gonna need at least 15 more of these" I whispered to the bartender. He thought I was kidding. But I wasn't.  I was gonna need to be drunk to even look at him again. See when I said I wanted to sock him I was joking but I don't think it's a joke anymore.

My body tensed up. I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked good which made me a bit self-conscious. "Well it was nice to see you again but I just remembered I've gotta finish a short story," I said waving to them. "Oh come on Y/n don't leave now Boris barely arrived!" Theo said "I wish I could stay but I can't" I lied. I knew I still had a week left to finish that story but this was just an excuse to leave. I didn't want to see him again.

Memories flooded my mind. Boris grabbed onto my hands "Don't leave yet printsessa let me buy you drink" he said. "Fine just get me something strong" I sighed sitting back down. I knew I was gonna regret this but whatever anything for a free drink.

The bartender gave me a cup of bourbon. I thanked him before chugging the whole thing. My body tingled. "What now?" I asked setting the cup down.

We ended taking a few shots together. Maybe a little more than a few. We all caught up with each other. I told Boris how I went to rehab. "Wow, you really went. Was it shit?" He asked I shook my head no. "It was better than fucking snorting drugs every day of my life just to forget about someone you know," I said with sass.

I took another shot before standing up. "Let's dance I want to dance" I could hardly talk. There was a jukebox so I went to look through some songs. I finally picked You can never tell by Chuck Berry. I thought of the scene from pulp fiction. I held my hand out for Boris.

I kept eye contact with him the whole time only closing my eyes for a few seconds. I smirked. Theo joined in soon after. We were all dancing together.

"I could do this all night long!" I said happily. "You and I both detka," Boris said taking my hand and spinning me. We kept dancing till the song stopped. Everyone in the bar clapped. At this point, I was extremely drunk. The three of us bowed before sitting back down.

After a few more shots we were completely drunk. We were slow dancing. The three of us occasionally switching Partners. First Theo and I then Boris and Theo and finally Boris and I. We decided to leave. Theo took a cab home and Boris wanted to take me home.