"I-I'm so thankful to you Yeri. I hope you have a beautiful and lovely life with Hoseok hyung because trust me he will really become a sunshine of your life." Taehyung said while patting his pup's back who was now busy sucking on his momma's collarbones. The little pup was busy fidgeting his momma.

"By the way how did you know about the place Yeri." Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows because even though she helped them, Jungkook has a responsibility as a Head Alpha to keep in check with everyone.

"Unfortunately I'm their sister." She spoke out while looking directly at Jungkook as the others gasped due to shock.

"Their sister? So why did you helped us?" Hoseok asked.

"I'll tell you guys everything. Yes, I'm their sister but I'm totally not like them. Bogum even killed our parents to just take that place which was supported by MinJoon. I was a person who liked to wander in my packs but the moment I knew the truth and accused them of it, they held me captive in the pack house." Yeri said out everything truthfully.

"What did you do about Bogum and MinJoon, Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook nodded at her words and asked his next question.

"We killed MinJoon and as we were leaving for our pack, we met with Bogum and his warriors with him so a fight was announced and we won. At the end, Bogum was also killed and his pack is now under ours." Yoongi spoke out in his normal calm voice.

"Thank you so much to everyone for helping me." Jungkook said these words from the bottom of his heart and totally meant it. He also bowed his head a little in order to show how grateful he was for everyone and also got bows in return.

"By the way when will my Tae baby come back home with yours little HimChan." Shin Hye asked excitedly to Jungkook.

"The pup is premature as you all know so Lisa said that they have to stay here for atleast four to five days." Jungkook caressed his little pup's head who was sleeping peacefully on Taehyung's lap now, getting tired from doing all those movements while his hands was fisted and was clutching one of his momma's fingers.

Soon everyone left the room as meeting time was over and Lisa was again in the room to check on Taehyung and the newborn.

"Everything is perfect with you Luna and your pup also seems healthy but we still have to do some checkups and keep him in check." Both the mates nodded their head at the doctor.

"Now as its your first time so there's some things which I want to tell you. So first thing is that you should feed your baby in the intervals of atleast every two to three hours and nurse for ten to fifteen minutes on each side so that the little puppy gets full nutrients and is fed well." Lisa adviced professionally though Taehyung's cheeks were burning as Jungkook was staring intensely at him and then his chest as to understand what she was saying.

"Uhm do you want me to tell you all this alone." Lisa asked awkwardly as she saw how Taehyung was blushing so hardly.

"No c-continue." Taehyung squeaked out.

"You should limit or avoid using caffeine and processed foods as long as you breastfeed and use more of protein enriched foods." Lisa added and took her leave after checking up on them and explaining everything to her Luna.

"Your boobs became a bit smaller than normal after he sucked on them." Jungkook looked up from Taehyung's chest to his eyes, his doe eyes looked so innocent though the statement was far from innocent according to the omega who was blushing.

"S-shut up pervert! Why are you even staring at it?" Taehyung covered his chest with a pillow in order to hide it.

"What? You clearly knows that you and every part of yours belongs to me so I can stare at it as long as I want." Jungkook smirked with playful eyes.

As soon as Jungkook finished his sentence, a shrill cry of HimChan was heard making both of the parents alert as the baby who was now awake from his sleep tried to suck on Taehyung's shirt due to hunger.

"See I think our pup heard you and is not happy with your words." Taehyung laughed at the alpha.

"What? Lisa said that you have to feed him in the interval of three hours or so." Jungkook kept his point with a look that said 'I am correct' making Taehyung to shake his head."

The mates were indulged in their own talk making the baby to cry little louder. "Oh my pup, wait I'm feeding you. Its just that your dada is bad." Taehyung said in a babyish voice while he opened few buttons of his shirt and made his to lay on his chest.

The pup smelt his feed and instantly latched on his momma's pink buds while his hands were playing with the omega's hand.

"I am bad? Now I am offended." Jungkook huffed but his expression soon changed into a big smile when his little bean left his feed and turned towards him with a gummy smile and grabby hands.

"He loves us both so much." Taehyung whispered while the pup again turned towards him and latched onto his bud.

"Indeed he does." Jungkook came forward and pecked on his omega's head and sat beside him as he caressed his pup's legs while looking at both of the love of his life.

A beautiful sunset was shown painting the sky in an orange and yellow hue which was a sight to capture in eyes but both of the newly parents were busy in their new phase of their life, their parental life with their little bundle of joy which was far more beautiful than anything in the world.

__________________🥀__________________

Epilogue up next!🤧💫

x_eram_x