ARC 1.8: HEALING FROZEN HEART (R18+)

Start from the beginning

Qin Yongzheng felt his lover dozing off, he carefully removes his lover on top of him and placed him on the sofa bed temporarily as he took out new bedding. He kisses his lover's forehead as he softly caresses his hair.

Feeling the other is not with him, Meng Liqin whined. He became accustomed to having his lover by his side all the time cuddling him.

Hearing the other whining, he soothed him, "I'll be right back, my love" 

Qin Yongzheng entered the bathroom and took a wet towel to clean his lover. Throwing the dirty towel on the laundry, Qin Yongzheng scoops his lover and brought him back to the now clean bed.

Meng Liqin snuggles at his mate as they let down to the soft bed. He's already entering the dreamland when he felt something cold was being placed on his ring finger that immediately made his sense clear.

Widened red eyes stare at Qin Yongzheng, looking at his lover's stunned face, Qin Yongzheng chuckled.

Enveloping the other in a hug, Qin Yongzheng softly whispered, "Let's get married"

Forcing himself not to cry, well he doesn't have any tears to cry anymore, Meng Liqin caress the ring on his finger and nodded, "Okay"

____

"So......how is it?"

Meng Liqin's face flushed, his squishy cheeks puffed up, his blood-colored lips pouted as he glared at the unexpected visitor.

Meng Liqin grumble, "Why are you here, Sister Chunhua?" He asked, completely disregarding the other's question.

Finding the other person entertaining, Sun Chunhua chuckles, "Well, I just want to chat with you"

Seeing the other didn't mind his terrible attitude, which he didn't know he had. He became super clingy to his mate after they marked each other, that's why when the other is not around he became moody.

Meng Liqin sighs and looks at her, "What do you want to talk about?"

Sun Chunhua smiled knowingly at him, "Who...really are you? You and Qin Yongzheng, you guys are also not from here, right?"

Meng Liqin bit his lower lip and nodded, "You, who are you?"

Seeing the curious eyes of the other, Sun Chunhua started to tell her story.

"Well, my real name is Han Xiaofan, I'm from another star called the Sidra, I died because of extreme fatigue! I stayed up too late every night reading novels, sometimes I won't even sleep! In the end, I died while reading my all-time favorite bl novel. Although I'm shocked being on a place I really don't know, I became super excited when I learned that I have a system, a bl system at that!" Sun Chunhua excitedly chattered.

The system Sun Chunhua mentioned pique his curiosity so he immediately asks his own system.

Kuai, the anomaly in this world, the existence that you're talking about, is it Sun Chunhua and her system? Are they also the reason why the plot is gone haywire?

[Yes master. I'm sorry for not informing you. Master needs to be the one who will find out about the real identity of Sun Chunhua, that's why Kuai can't tell master anything]

It's fine. Go update yourself first, I would finish the rest of this world alone. You need to be stronger for the next world.

[Understood master]

On the next second, Meng Liqin heard a mechanic voice, [System updating...]

[All the skills and attributes are now developing...]

[Working on updates...10%...30%...50%...]

[Please don't shut down the system...this will take a minute...]

Continues notification was ringing on Meng Liqin's head but he ignored it and resume his talk with Sun Chunhua.

"What kind of system?" He curiously asks.

"Finding fated lovers, cool isn't it?" Sun Chunhua proudly stated.

Meng Liqin raised his eyebrows and ask her again, "You can see the red string?"

Sun Chunhua claps her hand and questions him, "Yes! You and Qin Yongzheng have one, didn't you?"

Meng Liqin smiles at her and nodded.

Well, they are connected with or without the red string.

____

Two months after his heat, Meng Liqin found out that he's pregnant! His belly is still flat, the baby bump is nowhere visible.

Qin Yongzheng's scheduled therapy is also getting fewer, which means that he'll soon recover. The two of them called their family saying that they celebrate Qin Yongzheng's fast recovery. Unknowingly to their family, there bigger celebration waiting for them.

When they announce Meng Liqin's pregnancy, the old Qin couple is ecstatic, there would be a new addition to their family.

The country was in a state of chaos when they learned about Meng Liqin's pregnancy, but that's not the point, they are shocked because the so-called mateless alpha, Qin Yongzheng is going to be a father and will get married soon!

Four weeks before he gave birth, Meng Liqin's belly started to get hurt, he started to get panic, he's not even near his due date!

"B-brother Zheng! Get the fuckin' down here!"

Hearing his omega mate's shouting, Qin Yongzheng immediately runs to his side. Noticing his mate's pained expression he realized that his mate already starting his labor contractions.

Carrying his mate into his arms, Qin Yongzheng called Aunt Want to fix everything they needed, and headed straight to the hospital.

When his mate already in the emergency room, their family arrived.

Pacing back and forth, Qin Yongzheng is feeling nervous. The baby is not supposed to come right now, there are few more weeks, but alas, their little angel is impatient and wants to see the world immediately.

"They will be okay," Qin Fengzhen reassured him.

"They will, I trust them," Although Qin Yongzheng is still anxious, he slowly calms down and hope that his mate and child will go outside that room, safe and sound.

After a few hours of waiting, they heard a cry.

The doctor came out from the emergency room and declare, "Congratulations, Mr. Qin. It's a twin boy, the older one is an alpha, while the younger one is an omega"

Qin Yongzheng was stunned. Although his mate's belly was big during his pregnancy, they just thought the baby is large in size. They didn't want to know what's the gender of the baby before it was born, they want the gender of the baby to be a surprise, so having twins is really a surprise to them!

"Can I meet them now?" Qin Yongzheng hurriedly asked.

"We'll being them to the assigned room after cleaning them, so don't worry, the family could wait there" The doctor patiently replied.

Qin Yongzheng thank him and the family waited in the assigned room.

20 minutes passed, the door of the hospital room opened. Meng Liqin is asleep, clearly tired from giving birth.

Qin Yongzheng caress his mate's wet hair and kissed his forehead.

Meng Liqin felt the other near him so he opened his tired eyes. Qin Yongzheng smiled and him and said "You did a great job, my love"

(A/N: I GOT STUCK WRITING THIS CHAPTER ಥ‿ಥ I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS CHAPTER FOR NOW, AFTER I HAVE TIME I'LL EDIT IT IMMEDIATELY.)