"I, Kim Seon, accept the application of reunion of these two towns, Wavemeet and Wealdstone. There will only peace and peace between these two towns!" Seon exclaimed and people clapped loudly once again.

Yuna spoke in the mic again.

"I'm really happy today. I'm happy that you guys accepted my decision. I'm really thankful to you but I want you guys to accept one more decision that I have made" Yuna said and smiled at Seon who looked at Yuna with confused face.

"When I was born, I was very interested in our history. In my opinion, the rules we had in our past were way better than the ones we have now. One town, one leader and one nation. I'm not even any power holder but just a member of the royal family that's why I have to be a leader? Tsk It's ridiculous."

"Today I'm going to make our towns just like they were hundreds of years ago." Yuna stopped and spoke after few seconds.

"Once again, I, Jeon Yuna, want to give resignation from being a leader of Wavemeet town and want the most powerful true blood in our entire history to be the leader of both towns" Yuna said and Seon's jaw dropped. She was in shock when Yuna approached her and asked Seon to take the mic and speak.

"C'mon you can do it!" Yuna whispered to Seon. Seon nodded hesitantly and hold the mic. She waited for few seconds before speaking.

"Um.... first of all thanks to Yuna. I'm really grateful to have a friend like you. Yeah she is right. One town can have only one nation and only one leader. As a true blood, I'll do it for the people of my town." She chuckled shyly.

"Hehe...once again. I, Kim Seon, in my full consciousness, officially take the title of the leader of both Wavemeet town and Wealdstone town along with my fiance, Jimin. I shall try my best to be a great leader." Seon exclaimed.

Each and every person in the hall stood up and clapped. Both Seon and Yuna shook hands and bowed to each other.

Jimin approached Seon and hugged her. Soon the conference was dismissed and everyone bowed and congratulated Seon as the new official leader of both towns.

Seon POV

After that conference, me and jimin were going back together in one car while the others were coming in another car. I was so happy and emotional today. Yuna.... I'm just sooo thankful for her. She is great. But I'm missing someone very much so I decided to ask jimin to take to that person.

"Jimin..?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He asked back.

"Can we go to sis' grave?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"Yeah sure why not?" He said and I smiled widely and he turn the car to the opposite direction to go to her grave.

Soon we arrived at her grave and jimin asked me to go alone so that I can have some privacy.

I nodded and got out of the car and jimin stayed in the car. I went to the grave and sat down beside it.

"Hi sis....." I spoke while tears started gathering in my eyes.

"I- Uh I don't know from where I should start...... today was the day you and unnie wished to come so long ago. Your sis is officially the leader of the town now" I smiled at the grave.

"You know you always wanted me to do it but you also taught me that we should have patience and we will have a good result in the end. Now it happened. I'm the leader of not only one but two towns."

"Im really happy today but I missed you...." tears were now streaming down my face.

"Okay let's just not get emotional today." I wiped my tears away and smiled happily.

"You know Rae unnie and Hyunjin are happy together but they both miss you and talk about you all the time. My ears *laugh* hurt now *laugh*." I laughed.

"but I'm happy for them. They got married earlier but didn't go on honeymoon. Unnie wants to go to Paris so we all decided to go there next Sunday"

"Jimin and I got engaged.... you know that tho. He is such a great man for me and YOU choose him so he is the best!"

"I can't believe it's been 6 months since you left us...... I miss you very much."

"Anyways.... since we are going to Paris in 5 days so I'll not be able to visit you. I have to take care of some matters and then we have to pack our stuff and all-" I got cut off by jimin's voice.

"Seon come honey we have to go." Jimin called me from afar.

"Ah ok I'll be back in few minutes"

"okayy~~" he said and got in the car again.

"Sis I have to go. Today was a great day and now I'm officially the leader." I smiled.

"Thanks for everything you did in my life for me. You were like a mother, father, brother, sister and best friend for me. I was really grateful to have you in my life. I know you will always see me from up there. I'll always love you and miss you."

"I have become a big girl now so don't worry I'll always take care of unnie and our towns." I sighed and stood up.

"I know I made many mistakes in my past but I promise that I'll not make any mistake again and I'll be a great leader."

"In every cycle, three power holders get born but in this cycle I'm the one holding all of these three golden powers. From now on, I'll take care of them and keep alive the dead powers"

-THE END-

Hey guys~🥳

It was my first ever book. I did my best and tried to make a good story.

Thank you for all the support, views and votes. I wasn't expecting my book to get this much views. I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it too.

I don't know how many mistakes I made but didn't notice. Please ignore my grammatical and spelling errors.

I'll write another story soon. It will be of BTS? Yeah maybe. I hope you will support it too. I haven't decided much about it but I'll notify you guys soon~~

Take care and thank you once again<3