I couldn't help but laugh the scene that I had just barged in. Parker had stuck his button up shirt into the zipper of his pants. I laughed, well it was the kind of laugh you try to keep in for as long as possible knowing that you are just going to break at some point. But I didn't break. Because the fun in the situation decreased drastically when our eyes met. I still had no idea how I looked, and quite frankly the way his eyes were bulging out, roaming all over my body, I might have gotten curious. But I couldn't move. My feet didn't want to go anywhere else but Parker in that moment. Which I had to stop them from doing obviously.

He looked absolutely breathtakingly handsome. He was wearing a blue suit, with blue pants and a black bow tie, over a white button up. Ignoring his Ninja Turtles socks, I just couldn't believe how much he'd grown up. Like right until now I'd never expected him to look this... delicious? My hormonal teenager was showing. Damn it.

„You guys look beautiful! Oh good lord, I need to take a picture of this." Maisie hurried to get her phone out of her purse as my mom came forward and put a hand on my shoulder.

„Knowing my daughter, I believe your stubborn little self haven't looked in the mirror just yet." I shake my head looking down avoiding his burning gaze. „Well I guess you should turn around, sweetie."

And I did.

And I wasn't ready for this.

„Oh bollocks." I can literally feel my grandma cringe in the back mumbling a little ‚language' along the way, as she gave Parker a pair of black shoes that fit him perfectly. I wanted to look over at him, but I couldn't. All of a sudden I felt paralyzed in this position. Staring straight at myself wearing this ravishing dress, that I'd oh so stubbornly dismissed as ugly as fuck.

Somehow the dress made my breasts look fuller, but still keeping them perfectly hidden. As I stroke over the chiffon with my hand and grip it in between two fingers, I start to grin.

„You look beautiful." I bite my lip as I realize the proximity we are now in.

„Thank you, Williams. Right back at you." I could see him blush.

„I am manly remember? I am not beautiful, I am handsome or hot. Maybe even totally delicious, as Claudia would say." He laughed.

„Claudia thinks you're totally delicious, so I guess I could agree on that one." His grin widens and so does mine.

„Alright kids, I want a picture of the first dress fitting! Now smile!" Maisie took a couple of pictures before we were allowed to get changed again.

We went to have dinner afterwards, which was surprisingly lovely. Parker still ordered the exact same milkshake for desert. Strawberry milkshakes, are apparently life. I wouldn't agree, since chocolate milkshakes are by far better, but I guess I agree to disagree.

I started to accept the idea, that he was back. That he wanted to be my friend again, and that he was sorry. I accepted everything, and I'm feeling good.

Ever since then my life consisted in dress fittings, dance courses and ball rehearsals. I had basically no more free time, besides homework hours before rehearsals or such. It was like the entire month of October, I had absolutely no clue what was happening around me. The only diversity I got from my daily routines were the sleepovers I had with Claudia but other than that, I was in a never ending circle.

Claudia was also the one that kept me calm, when my grandmother went way out of her lane. It was good to have someone there, that knew how much I hated it when people told me how cute I would look with a guy or how adorable our children will be. Parker and I aren't going to get married and have kids, well at least not for many years, if it were to happen at all. God why was I even giving this a thought?