It all Started with a Follow Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

“Then how’d you score that picture with him?” he asked.

“I went to the dodgers game with him.” I told him.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah!” I told him.

“Isn’t he like famous?” he asked.

“On the way to getting there.” I said.

I then unlocked my phone and showed him other pictures. Of me and Wesley. He was going through them as I ate the rest of my hot dog.

When he was done he handed me my phone.

“You guys make a cute couple.” He told me. I smiled.

“But you would made a cuter couple with me.” He said sounded serious and looked serious. My smile dropped quickly.

“No.” I told him got my Sunkist and my trash and walked off the table.

I went and got a hamburger and some fries.

Unlike my hotdog I like my hamburger pretty plain extra cheese with lettuce only.

I went and sat by the pool and started to eat and thank god my cousins came this time.

And we just started talking and have a good time. Sadly we did not get to swim today. I love to swim it makes me feel like I can forget anything. When I am under the water and all. Makes me feel like I am floating. I love it. Now I want to swim dang it. I trashed the rest of my stuff and sat next to the pool and dipped my feet.

Next thing I know Tom is sitting next to me doing the same. Just go away gosh.

“Sorry about what I said.” He told me. I didn’t even look at him. I just nodded my head.

“I figured since you lied about him that maybe we can have a fresh start you know?” he said.

I looked at him. “Only thing I lied about was dating him. We are going on a date next week.” I told irritated by him.

“I don’t believe you.” He simple stated.

“And I can care less.” I said.

He went to talk again and my phone started ringing. I took it out and saw Wesleys name on it. Why was he calling me? Why are you questioning it just answer the phone! You see Tom with wide eyes not believing Wesley is calling. I take my feet out of the water as I answer the phone with the biggest smile on face.

My cousin looked at me and I gave them the wait a minute look. The nodded and kept with what they were doing.

“Hello?” I said as I walked away from everyone.

“Hi” he said sounding kind of happy.

“Sorry for calling you but I thought it would be more proper asking over the phone then text.” He said. Being confused about what he was talking about.

“Ask me what?” I asked confused.

“You know how you said you’d go on a date with me?” he reminded me. I started blushing so hard even though he cannot even see me. I see Tom from far away give a glare.

“Yeah” I told him.

“Well with xFactor it’s going to be hard next week. Want to come to the show backstage Wednesday and Thursday?”  he asked.

“I want to come Thursday because one the show is shorter and that day is your birthday. So I want to be there to support you on your birthday.” I told him while smiling.

“You know my birthday? You are such a keeper aren’t you?” he said while chuckling. I can not believe he just said that.

“Well Stromberg don’t let me slip then!” I said joking.

“I promise I won’t.” he told me.

“So you want me to pick you up before the show or what?” He asked.

“No I’ll drive there” I told him.

“No don’t I want to be able to drive you back home!” he said semi whining.

“I’ll have John drop me off then!” I told him.

“Yeah have him and Alyssa drop you off. And they can hang with Drew and Keaton after the show.” He said.

“Sounds perfect!” I said happily.

“But I’m still taking you home.” He stated.

“And how could I ever forget?” I started laughing and he started laughing with me.

“So see you Thursday for sure?” he said asking one more time.

“Yes Thursday for sure.” I said.

“Yeah perfect sounds good see you then!” he said.

“Alright bye Wesley.” I said.

“Wait, Jannie.” He said.

“mmh?” I asked without speaking.

“I like you.” He said. I started blushing so hard I was sure I was red like a tomato.

“Thanks.” I told him.

“Bye” he said and ended the call.

I don’t think I can tell him I like him back. I just don’t know. I feel like it might not feel so right. But I do know I like him.

I walked back toward everyone. And I see Tom looking mad.

I told my cousins everything and they were happy telling me congrats. I was so happy. We were getting ready to leave. My family was probably the first to leave. As we were saying goodbye. To everyone.

I was walking out the door to meet my parents in the car. But I was tugged back with my hand and I faced Tom.

I just rolled my eyes and try to pry my hands from him but he didn’t budge.

“You are not to go on that date with Wesley.” He told me.

“Too bad because one you’re not my dad and two not my boyfriend and three I like him and not you.” I told him and budge my hand away from him.

I started to walk away when he shouted.

“When he becomes more famous he is going to drop you for a tramp and you watch!” he shouted before I opened the car door and went and we were on the way back home.

Thinking of what Tom said made my heart hurt. Would Wesley do that to me? If so all I can say is ouch.

-You got 10 votes fast! 20 for the next chapter J.