End Note

HumbleWinner

A great thanks to god, readers and Google.

That's a wrap to my first-ever novella!

Hello readers, here we bid adieu to Mésalliance. Yes, that's a big wrap for the story.

A giant thanks to every read, vote and comment on this book. Day by day the increase in views and likes fluttered my heart.

Though I haven't been consistent with updates, (I have written this for 3 years!!) some of the readers were constantly voting and commenting.

Thanks!

I originally planned for a story of 50k words and 20 chapters. It blew into something huge as my mind wandered here and there.

The rough draft was:

An inheritance marriage between an orphan girl and a legal heir. Then I thought an orphan wouldn't have equal rights as the original heir to the inheritance so I changed the story. Also, the final draft omitted unwanted side characters as well.
Thanks to my jobless brain!

Even before planning the prologue, I planned to end the novel on a happy note. Cliché happily ever after is what we all need.

Bonus chapters, spin-offs, Sequels: No way!

I haven't planned for any bonus chapter as our couple won't stop bickering during the days and moaning during the nights. It only increases our BP and oxytocin levels. They sought to live young, wild and cute.

I leave them as they are.

No chapters of their old age or about the life of their kids. I won't even mention their names in other stories or bring them as a cameo in my stories.

They belong to Mésalliance and will stay here.

Supporting characters:

I hope to have given closure to Madhav-Ankitha and Niyati-Krish. If not, I deeply regret it.

I may try to provide closure in upcoming edits if you have any feedback. But there won't be a spin-off to them as well. I don't want to spoil their stories for the sake of another story.

My works:

Follow my profile for updates on new stories. I won't unpublish this story now.

Till then,

Stay safe, stay happy and hippy.