She nodded her head and got it ready. To be honest I hate this so damn much. I want to live like I do at my house. Yes I don't live at the palace. I only stay there for when Fredrick needs me.

As I make my way to the Kings office I stumbled into the person I never wanted to see but unfortunately here he is.

"Ahh Victoria I've heard you got back but didn't know if you would grace my presence with your beauty." He bowed his head.

"Louis I am on business here nothing more nothing less. I'm leaving and the end of the month or leave early so stay out of my path and we will have a perfect time." I say with a very cold voice.

On my way to the Kings office I say some kid playing outside in the back yard. It brought memories back that I didn't want to look at.

I shake my head to get that out of my head.

I got to his office and knocked twice and waited.

"You may enter." His dark voive rang through the room.

I did as told and entered. I bowed down to my knees and stayed like that till he told me otherwise.

"Princess Victoria, its lovely to see you back so soon. You back to give me an update? You may stand." He say as he got up and walked to me.

I got up and waited till he got there and then talked.

"Yes my King. I brought you all the souls that was requested. I wanted to know if there is any other missons if not I would like to leave at the end of the month or sooner back to my house." I say looking forward and sensing him behind me I did not move.

I took of my talisman and held it out for him to take and do what he had to. I had an idea what he did but that is a story for another day.

Has he rounded to be infront of me he looked at my hands and took the talisman.

"There is only one job this time but it will take a five days to finish." He said as he took my talisman and went to his table and placed it there and turned back to look at me.

"What is the misson my King I will do it at once." I say standing more straight and holding my head up high.

He nodded his head and reached for a file amd walked towards me again.

"It is all in here. I will bring your talisman to dinner. Your excused thank you. And its good to have you back for a while Vic I missed you." He says with a warm smile on his face.

"Its good to be home Fred I missed being here around everyone." I say giving a quick bow of my head. I leave his office to go back to my room.

As I walked into my room I see the tray of food on my couch

As I walked into my room I see the tray of food on my couch. Before I could eat I went to my walk in closet to change again because I can't wear this damn dress any longer.