28....(not sure what to name this one)

[your pov]

You knew you had to tell the doctor, and you also knew that they were going to ask an overly obsessive amount of questions. You hated answering questions. And you hated when they talked to you like you were a child.

    “Hey,” he says. Your head snaps up and you look at him.

“Y-yeah?” you asked curiously. 

    “It's going to be ok…”

[Kiri’s pov]

    I grabbed a towel and some clothes and made my way down to the showers. 

I still can’t believe that Y/n is still feeling like this. How can I make things better for her? Or even just a bit easier? I let out a sigh. I should be there with her. Not here. But Bakugou insisted that I take a break. I didn't need one. But he was practically yelling at me about self care, and my ‘mental health’.

 I walked down the hallway to the showers passing by some of the other students. But I don't really pay attention to who they are. My eyes never left the floor, until I reached the showers. When I entered the showers it's just me and the empty sound of small and quiet water drops from the showerheads and faucets. 

    I take a deep breath in, and let it out through my nose. I walk to one of the stalls and take off my clothes, putting them on the small shelf next to the shower wall, to keep them dry, and hang up my towel. My skin feels all gross and sticky now that I think about it. I haven't showered in a while and it’s kind of gross. I stand in front of the handle and turn it to the left, and then adjust the temperature. It's cold at first so I stayed away from the water slightly, but it soon heated up and made me relax. I hadn't realized how much tension I've been under lately. Everything seems to be like a tsunami of chaos. Even the little inconveniences. 

    I let out a sigh and run my hands over my face and slide them upwards threw my hair, letting the warm water heat my body, comfortably. 

    “What the hell am I doing….” I mumble, reaching for my body wash. 

[Your pov]

    “It's going to be ok…” Bakugou says.

“Yeah….” you nod. 

    About half an hour goes by and everything has been cleaned up. The room was put back to how it was and your doctor came in to see what happened.

    “So...do you know what caused the attack?” he asked, writing on his stupid little clipboard. 

    “A nightmare,” you said blandly. 

“What was the nightmare about?” he asked. 

    “Uh… It was..” you didn't want to say. You didn't want to think about it anymore. You took a pause in your sentence and simply shook your head from side to side.

    Your doctor gave you a look and let out a sigh. He stood from where he sat and you simply kept your head down. You wish someone was here with you, Bakugou, Kirishima….Aizawa? Actually probably not. But you didn't care. You just didn't want to be left alone with this doctor. He made Bakugou walk into the hall and wait so that he could get an ‘honest report’. You didn't like him. He made you feel small. He made you feel guilty. The way his stupid clipboard had all those notes and scribbles on it, and the way his glasses sat snugly on the bridgeof his nose. He just all together seemed like a snotty person. Like a librarian that would be all over your case if you had a 15 cent fee on a late book. He was just irritating to be around. The very presence of the man made you uncomfortable and irritated.