Tsukishima: it was so funny!

Kuroo: And so hard not to laugh!

Interviewer: I see that you don't mind being called Tsuki, Tsukishima.

Tsukishima: I actually don't. I'm actually not that mean of a person.

Kuroo: Lies

Tsukishima: ok, I'm not that mean to fans. They call me Tsuki and want me to say shut up to them but I feel so bad! (this is actually true for the va, he feels bad about it)

Interviewer: the most iconic line.

---------

Interviewer with Oikawa and Kageyama

Interviewer: How do you get those scary-looking scenes?

Oikawa: it's actually pretty easy compared to the rest.

Kageyama: you get into this zone of 'I'm better than everyone' then you go.

Oikawa: then it's editing.

Interviewer: you two seem to have a good relationship.

Kageyama: yeah! we are actually very good friends, everyone is.

Oikawa: Kageyama is really nice, how can you hate the guy. I don't hate Ushijima either, so that's nice.

---------

Interviewer with Director

Interviewer: are boars ever a problem when shooting a scene outside?

Director: not really but there was one time when a few boars got on the set at the Tokyo training camp. Everyone was fine but one decided to chase after Ogano who bolted. 

Interviewer: Oh my gosh! Was he ok?

Director: just a little shaken! Other than that, there haven't been any other problems.

Interviewer: have you ever thought to bring animals on the set? For calming purposes or something?

Director: actually yes! We use real teens so there is some tension sometimes. So we usually have like a therapy dog or cat there for anyone, including staff, to snuggle up to between takes. It's really great. 

Interviewer: why does it feel like there is more to the story?

Director: well, the dog or cat couldn't come so Tsukishima basically asked to bring his pet instead. I allowed it since he and a few others do really need some help with anxiety. He said that she wouldn't make a sound and that she was really sweet. So I let him. 

Interviewer: yes...? What did he bring?

Director: He said her name was banana, which is an odd name until I saw the bright yellow SNAKE that he brought in! 

Interviewer: a SNAKE?!

Director: *laughs a little* Yes, a snake. Banana was a shock to everyone and many people were afraid of her. Though, it was really fun. Banana did kind of do her job and ended up on some cameraman as he was filming. Unfortunately, Banana isn't allowed back due to the vote against her and the number of retakes she caused.

----

Interviewer: Apparently you brought a snake to set one day?

Tsukishima just smirked

Tsukishima: yes, and it was lovely. And it was totally on purpose.

----

Interviewer: what is something that you and your character have in common?

Ukai: people say that we talk the same which I think is pretty true.

Interviewer: What about your 'team'? 

Ukai: A lot, their personalities are very similar. I think Hinata is more self-aware though. He said to me that if this doesn't work he has nothing because if this pretty face is useless then what about my brain.

Interviewer: geez! that's harsh.

Ukai: but kinda true!

Interviewer: What about your relationship with Takeda? I'm sure you've seen some of the fanfictions.

Ukai: Very impressed. Some of the stories are very creative. I get tweeted thirst tweets a lot but they lack the creativity that the stories have.

Interviewer: ....what kind of- you know what. Don't answer that.