29...."We'll see"

((A/n: HELLOOOOO!!!!! Here's an early update cuz yeah.... I was really existed to post this chapter and I just LOVE making you guys upset with me❤😂😥.... But yeah, I really enjoyed this chapter and just couldn't wait any longer to post it. So here you go!!!))

[your pov]

      The sight made you smile… but then the image of the Kirishima you saw in your dream popped into your head, making your smile fade once again.

“Hey, Y/n…” he said, “how are you feeling?” 

“I-I….uh” you couldn't find any words, you couldn't look at him without the fear of him thinking that you were disgusting.

“Bullets work better than pills…..”

Just the memory of his voice in your head gave you an uncomfortable shiver.

    “I’m ok…” you manage to speak.

“Hey, are you ok?” he reached out for your hand and you flinched away, making his face drop.

    “Did I do something?” he asked. You shook your head and closed your eyes.

“I...just had a nightmare about you and Jin…….I’m,” you start, “It just has me a little….worried I guess.”

    “What?” he says, “Are you ok? Was it a bad nightmare?” he asked to get down on his knees next to the bed, so that he could see your face better.

    “Uh…”

“You should have died on that bathroom floor….” 

    “It was….it was scary….” you hesitated. He put his hand on yours, and the warmth felt comforting. 

    “Hey… it wasn't real, though… Whatever happened wasn't real. So it’s ok,” he says with a smile. 

    “But it felt so real… and you just seemed so…..disgusted..” you argued.

“Hey, that was nightmare Kiri!” he said, putting his hands on the sides of your face and squishing your cheeks a bit, “I’m the real life, manly Kiri!” he teased.

    It made your heart warm up. And you smiled back, “Yeah….” 

And then your thoughts took over again. Kirishima has been by your side throughout this whole thing..but he was also king of the cause of it. But your feelings for him make everything even more complicated.

“Kirishima….” you start. His head perked up at you in concern and curiosity, “I’m sorry…”

    “What?” he asked, “for what?”

“Everything… all of this. Literally everything that's happened,” you say. 

    “What Y/n...It’s not your fault!” he jumps up, and sits on the bed close to you.

“You keep saying that but…. It really is my fault,” you say weakly, “That day in the classroom...I thought you were just trying to make fun of me. And then I used my quirk on you to try and get away with what I did. A-and Jin hit you...and I made you feel terrible about everything. You were only trying to h-help and I told you that I hated you! I don't hate you, I promise!” you spew out, your voice getting higher and higher as you speak, “And when I tried to attack you in the elevator, and when I called you an idiot in the classroom. I...I never meant to get so caught up in all of this I swear! I didn't mean for it to get this bad, and I never meant to get anyone involved! I’m just so confused about what the hell I’m supposed to be doing right now… I ruined everything! I always ruin it!”

    “Hey, Hey! You didn’t ruin anything! And It’s okay…” he said grabbing onto you, “I forgive you…. And it's just as much my fault as it is yours,” he smiled and pulled you into his chest.

    He's so warm. And he smelled so nice. His shirt was soft and you could hear his heart beat ever so slightly, threw his shirt. It wasn't fast, but it wasn't slow. It was nice…. His arms fit around you almost perfectly. You loved this feeling. Your chest was warm and it felt like your mind was being lifted out of that endless abyss of worry. You lifted your arms slightly so that you could return the gesture. 

    “I love you, Y/n,” he said softly into your ear. He rested his head on your shoulder, and tightened his arms gently.

    Hearing those words made your heart flutter. And your eyes began to water. Those words made you happy. They made you feel warm, and they made your mind foggy. You didn't hear those words very often. Jin said it sometimes….but when he said it…. It just didn't make you feel the way you feel now. Kirishima was so gentle and kind and carring.

    “I…..” you were practically whispering at this point, “I love you too, Kirishima,” you say shyly. You felt your body get hot, and you nuzzled your face into his chest. You could hear how his heart sped up.

    You stayed like that for a minute before he pulled away slowly and came close to you, leaning in close on the edge of the bed he sat on. His hand slowly moved up your arm. His touch was warm, leaving goosebumps on your skin as he began to seem more and more familiar with you. His hand rested itself gently on the back of your neck and slightly into your hair. His other hand came to your face and he held your chin up with his thumb and pointer finger. 

    Your heart began to race when you felt his breath on your skin. You could practically hear your heartbeat throbbing in your ears. You almost wondered if he could hear it too. Your lungs seemed to tighten and your head seemed to enter a kind of dizzy haze of warmth.

            It made the hairs on your arms stand on end. His face was soon right in front of yours. He looked nervous. He looked like he was unsure of something. But everything he was doing made you warmer and warmer. You took in his scent and the way his breath seemed to get heavier. You put your hand on the forearm of the arm that held your head. You never realised how beautiful his eyes were.

    They were a beautiful vermilion with a dark ring around them. There were small ribbons of an incredibly bright red-orange hue, that reflected the light beautifully. His pupils were dilated and made the color look even more enchanting. The surface of his eyes were glossy. The scar on his right eye added to his look perfectly. It brought out how profound his hooded eyes were so delicately shaped. His skin was so perfectly clear.

    His lips ever so gently hovered over yours. You could feel the warmth of him radiating off his body. He tilted his head slightly, and you let your eyes flutter closed. Waiting for his lips to make contact with yours. But you didn't feel anything come in contact. Instead you felt his head fall back onto your shoulder and nuzzle into the crook of your neck, and he let out a cute little squeak of embarrassment.

    “K-Kiri?” you asked gently, “Are you okay?” you asked, putting your hand on his back, for reassurance. You looked down at him the best you could, and saw how red his ears were. It made you smile and you put your other hand on his back. He shook his head and mumbled something you couldn't make out, and you giggled.

    You were just as flustered as him...maybe a little less in all reality. But still flustered. But you couldn't help but think of how cute it was.

    “I…..Y/n,” he said, pulling away, face still a bright red, “After all of this… after everything gets better, a-and we figure everything out,” he said. He looked at you dead in the eyes, his face now turning less red and more of a bright pink, “Be my girlfriend,” he said, a little too eagerly.

    “W-what?” you said sitting there like a deer in headlights. 

            “Be my girlfriend after all of this…..” he said again, his eyes now darting all over the room to avoid your gaze, “.....please..?” he added.

    You giggled and put your hand on his cheek, making his eyes dart back onto you. You smiled at him. And leaned forward and gave him a small and gentle kiss on the cheek.

     You pull back with a soft smile and slowly stroke your thumb on his cheek,

      "We'll see," you answer with a gently tone.

Word count: 1417