Chapter 2 The House

Riker's POV
"Hey guys," I called out to the rest of my siblings. "There's a new family moving in, in that vacant house next door." "We should go say, Hi" I say looking out the window.

"Yeah we should," I heard Rocky say from the kitchen. "Looks like there's some hot girls over there too!"

"Seriously Rocky?😑" Ross says.

"Yeah, look!"

"Wow, that one right there's really cute!"

Ross says pointing to one that has dirty blond hair.

"SEE, told you they were cute!"

"How old do you think they are??" I ask Rocky and Ross.

"About our age I guess," Ross answers

"But... We'll never know for sure if we don't go over there!" Rocky says.

"Then let's go!" I answer back. "Get Rydel and Ryland." I say to Ross.

"RYDEL, RYLAND COME HERE!!" Ross screams through the house.

"I could've done that," I say

"Then why didn't you." He snaps back.

"Because yelling through the house isn't nice and your REALLY loud!" I snap back at him.

"Thanks mom for the advice!" Ross jokingly says.

"Haha, shutup!" I say.

Rydel and Ryland finally make it down the stairs to see what Ross was yelling about.

"Hey guys there are new neighbors and I was thinking that we should go say Hi," I tell them.

"Good idea," Rydel says walking out the door towards the new neighbors.

"Guess we're going," Ryland says as we all follow Rydel out the door.

We all make it over there and see 6 people that do pretty much look our age. I could tell that they were all related because they all had light brown hair but 1, probably the one Ross was looking at, had dirty blonde hair. I had noticed 2 of them were staring at us with their mouths gapped open.

"O MY GOD, ITS R5!" They shout in unicin. "I'm guessing they know who we are," Ross whispered in my ear.

"Really... I don't think they know who we are at all."😑

"Thanks for the sarcasm Riker" Ross says

"Anytime"

"Are these the guys that are all on your poster in you bedroom," the male asked the girls that are still staring at us.

"DONT MENTION THOSE!" They whisper yelled at him.

"SORRY," he whisper yelled back at them.

Rachel's POV
"So need any help," Riker asked me.