"You don't think that Grim thing'sgot anything to do with Sirius Black?"  Asked Ron while the quartet walked to Hagrids hut

got anything to do with Sirius Black?" Asked Ron while the quartet walked to Hagrids hut.

"Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me,
Divination's a woolly discipline." Hermione responded to Ron, "Now, Ancient Runes, that's a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many
classes are you taking?" Ron asked Hermione looking at her while walking.

"A fair few." Hermione shrugged. "Hang on. That's not possible, Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. You have to be in two
classes at once!" Ron questioned.

"Aww look at them talking like a little cute couple." Astreria whispered to Harry.

"Yeah aren't they cute, could be us tho." Harry whispered with a cheeky smile.

"Oh dear Harry, you don't have the guts." Astreria said with a small smirk.

"Oh yeah?" Harry said walking in-front of Astreria with a sly grin on his face.

"Yeah."

"Astreria, would you go out with me?" Harry asked teasingly.

"Oh, really?" Astreria said shockingly.

"I mean if you want to-"

"No." Astreria interrupted him while smirking.

"Very funny Ria." He laughed.

"That's it

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer.
Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me." Hagrid said.

Hagrid is Astreria favorite (new) professor.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering.
Form a group over there, and open your books to page 49." Hagrid said walking away.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Malfoy asked. "Stroke the spine." Said Astreria.

"Why would I listen to you?" Malfoy asked.

"Because you asked Malfoy." Astreria said rolling her eyes.

Suddenly Neville got dragged by the book. "You ok Neville?" Asked Astreria. "I'm okay,I'm okay." He responded. She gave him a small smile, and walked to the trio.