𝟏𝟔: 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 。・:*˚:✧

Start from the beginning

I slowly and stealthily I walked or trailed  behind the kid and his mother before he stopped walking, to look at me.

"What the hell" I frowned in disbelief that this child was able to pick up on my presence.

It was the first and last time that someone was aware of my presence, when I stood behind them.

Flashback over:

That's why I waited until you were worn down I thought, keeping the sword in him before that other sorcerer summoned a huge curse spirit out of nowhere.

That must be his curse technique I grunted as that cursed spirit opened it's mouth, taking me inside of it.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

"Satoru!!!" Geto rushed over to his best friend.

"It's fine" The second year waved held his hand out to reassure his friend that he's okay. "My curse technique didn't make it in time, but he didn't hit any vital organs. I also reinforced my curse energy to make sure the sword didn't do any more damage" he explained, touching his wound. "Kinda like a safety pin going through a knitted sweater."

Gojo looked at his best friend's worried face. "Really, I'm good. Don't worry about it, Suguru. Riko is the priority, I'll take care of this. Hurry on to Master Tengen's place."

The two second years paused seeing the curse spirit that held Toji Fushiguro shake slightly.

Geto quickly went over to Riko and Kuroi before looking back at Gojo. "Don't let your guard down."

Gojo cockily took his shades off. "Who do you think you're talking to?-"

Hearing a sound the white haired boy paused to look back at the cursed spirit, only to see that the man known as Toji fushiguro had sliced his way out of the cursed spirit.

It's a different sword than before....and where'd that curse spirit wrapped around his body come from? Gojo thought before looking at Geto. "Go!!"

The second year looked back at Toji, who was covered in blood, smirking as his eyes screamed blood lust.

"Dammit!! What's going on?!?" Gojo gritted his teeth in frustration and annoyance.

The older man jumped out the curse spirit and onto a building, looking unfazed. "Where'd that star plasma vessel go?" He absentmindedly mumbled before glancing at Gojo. "I was hoping to finish you off with that strike but..." Toji paused stretching as his lips tugged into a frown. "I'm getting a bit rusty."

The special grade sorcerer sweat dropped "Riko's bounty has already been lifted, you idiot!!"

"Yeah because I took it down, Mr. hotshot" Toji sarcastically yet proudly stated before chuckling. "It was hilarious you all went to Okinawa yesterday though."

"How did you-"

The black haired man cleared his throat "anyways for guys like you with no opening, I took the advantage by creating an illusion of achieving goals. It's regrettable though that none of the sorcerers with you died, but I knew if there wasn't any time limit on the bounty....you probably wouldn't have stopped your technique until the end and would've kept your guard up at all times."

"Oh...is that right?" the white haired boy smirked before using his energy to make the building Toji was on break. Gojo paused for a moment noticing, the man wasn't there. Instantly the second year turned around, alerted as he saw Toji standing on a roof on another building, clearly untouched