Sophia - CHAPTER 47

Start from the beginning

Sophia laughs. "Good night."

She heads to her room and picks up the phone. "Hey, Wade. How's Edmonton?"

"Lonely. You should come." He smiles at her. "I'm surprised you're up... And still in your bikini. Didn't you get back like a while ago?" He notices and tries asking in a normal tone.

"Uhm, yeah but we kinda just forgot. We were hungry." Sophia feels the air change in her room.

"Ah, I understand. Are you ready for the next games?"

Sophia nods. "So ready. Are you?"

"Mhmm. I miss you."

"I do too. It's been over two months." She sighs. "But you're close to winning which is good." Sophia yawns,

He nods. "You looked tired. Go to sleep."

"But I barely get to talk to you."

"Soph. Come on. We're so close."

She rolls her eyes and then gets an idea. She slowly takes off the straps of her bikini top. Wade's eyes widen and he doesn't know what to say. "Let's just stay up a little longer. Please."

"You don't-"

"I want to." She interrupts him. "Just talk please." She says setting the phone to her bedside table.

He set his phone and takes off his shirt while Sophia finishes taking her top off. "Do what makes you comfortable, Soph. I know this is new. For the both of us." He tells her noticing her tensing up.

"Okay." She answers and sets the phone facing up. "You can too you know." She tells him.

"I know." He tells her. "Now, close your eyes and imagine I'm there. Touching you. Kissing you."

Sophia does as she's told and slowly glides one hand down her stomach, and stops right between her legs. "What are you thinking about?" She asks in a low, husky voice.

"So many things." He answers. "Like how good you give head. Or when you are under me and I get to see how good I make you feel." His voice is low and shaky and Sophia knows just what's causing his voice to be like that.

She imagines the same thing. When he goes down on her and when he takes control. Her fingers find her clit and she starts teasing herself and lets out a small moan, not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Soph..." He groans. "Bring the phone closer. I want to hear you better."

With her other hand, she brings the phone to the pillow next to her and puts one finger inside of herself, causing her to moan again and Wade pumps himself faster. "Soph, I don't think I'm going to last long."

"Me neither." She admits. Toes curling and more dirty memories come to mind. She covers her mouth with her free hand trying to be quiet and so does Wade. They both come undone and they take a deep breath.

"Oh. My. God." She whispers. "I can't believe- I mean it was great hearing you and it was amazing but I never thought I would do something like that."

He laughs. "Me too. Would you do it again?"

"Are you kidding? We should've done this long before you left."

He laughs even harder. "Okay. Noted. I love you, Sophia. You know that right?"

"Yes. I love you too." She smiles when she picks up the phone and yawns again. "Okay, I should sleep now."

"Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight."

...insta posts...
mia.conner

conner