"Huh? What the?! You-" 

     "Shut it Brawler, or I'm blowing your brains out~" I smiled, clicking the shotgun.

      "Shit!" The Hacker stood up and yelled as he summoned two three drones. Two infront of Courier and Brawler while one was behind me. Electrical current started buzzing from the drones.

     Courier loaded his gun at the drone infront of him and I turned behind with my shotgun aimed at the drone behind me.

      "These drones can shoot plasma lasers that will vaporize a human." The person who i recognized as Hacker spoke.

      "Yeah? Try me"

      "Sounds fun! Can I join in?" The Doctor stood up.

      'I could check my theory now' 

      "Ooh I wanna join too! By the way..." I added,  aiming my shotgun at the Doctor and pressing the trigger. Shooting her in her head, she immediately fell down.

     "Isn't that just rude?" The Doctor stood back up, rubbing her forehead.

     "You're not dead?!" The Brawler asked

     "She can probably stitch up or heal up her own injuries" I took my gun's aim back to the drone.

      "Women or children, I kill all the shits in my way" The Courier furrowed his eyebrows.

      "Such a rotten mouth" The Doctor turned her head.

      "Did anyone hear what I said? This will vaporize a human-"

      "Yea yea we heard you loud and clear, we just don't wanna listen to your shit." I interrupted.

      "Come at me all at once! I'll take everyone down!" The Brawler grinned confidently.

      "Are you sure about that?" I smirked.

       "Are you even listening-" Hacker yelled.

      "I've got you!" A girl with pink highlights on her bangs skidded forward from the side, grabbing a cat in her arms. All of us whipped our heads to her.

     "Be careful! Akudama are attacking this place and it's super dangerous now!" she raised the cat in the air talking to it.

     "Who's that?" Brawler asked

     "Who is it this time?" The Doctor looked at the girl.

      "She's not on the Akudama list" Hacker pulled out a hologram list, searching for her profile.

     "So she's an ordinary person? In that case, let's kill her and see who get's Cutthroat out first." I added as I lowered my gun and aimed it at her instead.

      "Ah- i w-was trying to catch this cat and... Takoyaki guy?" she looked at Courier.

     "Oh? Is this your cute girlfriend, Courier?" Doctor commented.

     "You let your girl tag along?" Brawler added grinning.

     "How does this stoic face guy manage to get a girl?" I looked back to Courier and the girl confusingly.

      "Courier... Akudama?" the girl whispered.

      "She's nobody" Courier aimed his gun at the girl.

      "All right, then let's kill her." Brawler grinned readying his arm.

      "After all, the fewer the better" Hacker typed on his spherical hologram.

     "If that's all right with you then sure." I said.

     "I haven't dissected a youngster in ages" Doctor held a scapel near to her chin.

     The girl looked terrifed, her body trembling before speaking up.

     "I...I am... I am Swindler." she stuttered.

      "Hm? A Akudama that isn't on the list. Hacker, did you skip over her profile or something." I whipped my head to Hacker.

      "I did, don't question my abilities Hunter. She isn't on the list at all" Hacker snarled

     "Th-That's right! I-I'm not on the Akudama list! because I managed to trick it!" Swindler claimed.

     "Seriously? That's awesome" Brawler exclaimed

     "That shouldn't even be possible." Hacker chimed in.

     "I see. That means you're one of our rivals here for Cutthroat too." Doctor smirked.

     Swindler let out a confused startle.

    "Duke it out with me!" Brawler challenged

    "A better hacker than me? Interesting" Hacker thought.

     "You don't look much like a Akudama and I still have my doubts on you, but who am I to judge." I put my hands on my hip, my gun now back to my side.

      "Th-that's not what I-" 

      "Wait. Did any of you call the elevator?" Courier Interrupted Swindler, looking at the elevator.

       "I didn't do anything." Doctor said.

       "Neither did I" I shrugged.

       "No way! My hacking was overriden!" Hacker shockingly said, looking at the holographic screen. A red error alert appearing.

       The elevator let out a *DING* all of us whipped our head to the elevator, preparing for what lies beneath.