ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 10

Start from the beginning

Ru (grinning loudly) - Yess chachi!!

Nan (looking up and then NavHi) - Aiyapaa!! Kya karu main inka?

Ru (kissing nan's cheek) - Kuch ni bas pyaar karo aur woh bhi (spreading her both arms) inna sara! (Nan smiled on her cute baby and then pecked her crown...while everyone admiring them)

Ru (turning to nav smilingly) - And apko kya lagta hai main waha akeli rahungi....no way chachi!! Mere peeche umm (counting her fingers with frown on her forehead and her small little tongue out) 8 haa pure 8 log rahenge!! (Pouting sadly)

Everyone started laughing on their cute bundle of joy!!

Ru (with glaring them cutely) - Haww!! Are you guy's are laughing on me (pointing to herself) Mee!! (Looking up) Aiyapaa!! See how bad my family is....they are laughing on me. I missed my dadda so much bcuz only he is the one who take my side and save me from those bady ppls!! (Showing her small finger to them) Hmm Katti!! I am going to Complaint him that you all laughed on his baby princess!!

Nan (pulling Ruhi's cheeks) - You are too cute my jaaan!! I'm gonna eat you baby one day (ruhi frowned) but for now chalo jaldi jaldi finish this!! (Forwarding roti bite to her)

Ru (shaking her head) - No bas mumma!! Mera tummy full ho gaya.

Nan (cupping her cheeks) - Baby dekho apne 1 roti bhi finish ni ki hai...chalo open your mouth now!

Ru (with frowns) - Mumma sacchi mera chotu tummy is full...agar ek bite aur khaya na toh petu sach me phat jayega!!

Nan (smirk) - Accha baccha apka petu phat jayega...but don't worry jaan your dadda is doctor toh woh theek kar denge apka tummy!! But now finish this!!

Ru (cribbing) - No na mumma please!

Nan (stuffing bite inside her mouth) - Mumma ka baby dekho thoda sa hi hai baccha jaldi se ho jayega!!

Then nan get busy to fiding grumpy Ruhi and everyone become witnessed once again their beautiful mother - daughter's pure bond!! Soon everyone finished their breakfast!!

Raj (side hugging Ruhi) - So with whome my baby is going to her new college today? Should i drop you princess or you may like to go with your dadi or chachu's?

Ru (with genuine smile) - Dadu you don't worry about me...i am going with bhai's!! You and chachu's have to go office also and dadi have to early before students and everyone....so i am going with bhai's!!

Nyo (kissing Ruhi's forehead) - Ok mera baccha!! Come soon i will be waiting for our lucky charm's to enter her first lucky step in Space!! (And nyo leave after bidding bye to everyone)

Raj, Dhr and Cab (together) - All the best baby and do lot's of masti today!! (Then they three also come and kissed her temple one by one and leave after bidding bye)

After that Nav and Al too come and they wished good luck to ruhi and kissed her forehead and cheeks too!! Then finally nan come and hugged her baby and ruhi to hugged back her mumma tightly!!

Nan (kissing her hairs) - Jaan are you feeling nervous baccha?

Ru (looking to nan's eyes) - Haa mumma thoda sa i feel nervous but more than that i am super excited to seeing Space jaha aap sabne study ki hai aur bohot sari masti bhi!! I am going to explored everything and (with naughty smirk) i am doing lot's of masti too!!

Nan (pulling Ruhi's nosy) - You badmash!! All the very best mumma ki jaan. Go and enjoy your college life fullest baby and don't forget that ki we are always there with our princess!!

Ru (kissing nan's cheek) - Love you mumma!

Nan (kissing back to Ruhi's cheek tightly) - Love you too mumma ka baccha!!

That time 3 boys (i.e. Abu, Ansh and Dev) come with holding their bags and abu carried Ruhi's bag to along with his bag!

An (side hugging Ruhi) - Chale cupcake?

But before she could speak nan cutted her off!

Nan (speaking worriedly to boys) - Babies please take care of jaan! You guy's are know na how's Space.....sab rich spoil bacche wahi aate hai and cherry on the top that raggings!! My baby is very small for all this tortures...please take care of her!

Abu (holding nan's hand) - Chachi don't worry that's our college and nothing will happened to baby...that's why chachu got Ruhi's admission in Space right? (Nan nods) bcuz we are there, even dadi also there for her safety!! And aap unn logo ko bhul gaye kya? Are you really think they will let her harm there...kabhi nahi right? (Nan first look to three boys and then again nods) so chilled chachi and give us your cute smile!! (Looking to Ruhi) Dekho apki baby princess bhi upset ho gayi apko aise dekhke!!

Nan saw Ruhi!! Ruhi is really looking upset now...nan cursed herself in her mind for making her baby upset and her mood off!

Nan (giving her cute smile to ruhi) - Mumma is sorry jaan!! Mumma ne apka mood off kardiya...but now see mumma is happy so baby now give me your beautiful smile!!

Still Ruhi's face fall so nan start tickling her and like always it's worked!! Ruhi laughed her heart out!!

Ru (during laughing) - Ha..ha mum..ma st..op see ru..h is la..ugh..ing ha..ha!!

Nan can feel Ruhi is getting breathless so she stop immediately and started rubbing her back to make her normal!! Al come with water and make ruhi to drink water!!

Nan (cupping Ruhi's face) - Aap theek ho baby?

Ru (holding her hand) - Haa mumma i am fine and don't worry mere 8 bodyguards mere sath hai!!

NavNi and Al bursted on laughs and 3 boys widen their eyes and their mouth hung open indicating that they are in a big shock!!

Ru (controlling her laughs and very cutely) - Bhai's chalo we are getting late!!

Trio closed their open mouth and seen ruhi!! She is giving them her very cute smile and i-am-very-innocent wala look!!

Dev (pulling her cheeks) - You naughty baccha!!

They laughed and 4 siblings leave after bidding bye to NavNi and Al!!!

*****

So here is the update!! 💕

I hope y'all enjoyed this! 🤗

1. Ruhi's cute bond with her family?

2. Nan and Ruhi!! I wanted to asked you something and i know it's little difficult but tell me who is the most cute between Ruhi and Nan? And i want genuine answers!

Ignore grammatical errors!! 💔😣

For now byee!! And give the answer to all my the questions which i asked you to starting!! 🤗

Love You All!! 💕❤