BURNING SM.ENT

The frigid winds of the night blew past Renjun's hair, outlining his sharp jaw and whistling hair, "I think it's time we burn SM down, ge."

He kneeled on one leg on the edge of the SM building's terrace wall, the entire city of Seoul spreading vastly underneath the glittering sky.

The stars reflected the golden lights of the cosmopolitan city, causing Renjun to glisten on the terrace.

Like the Sun in the night sky.

"Are you sure it's time?" A deep voice question from the other side of the phone, "Is the plan completely flawless?" Renjun sighed at the question, "Of course, Sicheng ge. We are all properly planned."

A hum came from Sicheng, "Very well, start the execution as soon as he you hear the gong go off in the city. Don't stop at all costs, you have to do your part with perfect precision."

"Burn down SM in the most perfect way."

Renjun chuckled deeply, pushing back a strand of hair, "I will, NCT will." With that the line went dead and Renjun put the radio in his back pocket, straightening himself.

A sweet voice then came singing through the silence, "Renjunie~" The honey laced voice said as its owner walked towards him. Renjun peeked back with a groan on the outside but was filled with awe as he saw the other boy.

Lee Haechan, shining like molten gold.

He leaned down next to Renjun, a small smile laced on his lips, "Everyone is ready. We just have to wait for the gong." Renjun nodded, his head held high, "Let's do this, Haechan."

Silence settled down again, a capricious tune playing in their hearts. They had planned this for a quite some time, agreeing that this was the only way for World Peace.

After great thinking and analysing, they had now come up with a highly risky plan that would commence as soon as the kindest looking member, Taeil, would ring the gong.

After that, they all would fulfil their specific tasks.

Wayv was on getting away all the civilians, the entirety of the members with their names starting with 'J' were in making sure to keep all SM intel near the place that would be bombed.

Dotae were with Taeil near the gong area, staying there to divert public suspicion while Shotaro, Sungchan and Yuta were to place the bomb properly. And the ones acting as guards were Chenle, Mark, Haechan and himself.

Beneath them, all the SM staff and CEOs were talking to the public about their biggest motivation, money and capitalism.

"These fools gonna end up unemployed soon, just the way 127 did in the first half of 2021." Haechan spoke through gritted teeth, his features flaring.

As though to prove his words correct, a loud gong resonated through the air, filling both of them with the sense of a beginning.

The realisation of a great movement, a revolutionary statement.

The beginning of the end to SM's tyranny.

Renjun lifted from his soles, flying across to the other side to check for anything suspicious. He could see Haechan look down intently as well.

"One...two...three.." A shrill signal from the radio blared into his ears, "Renjun, this is Yuta. Get of the building in 60seconds, start right now!"

"Okay, hyung. There was no or suspicious here, by the way." Cutting the call, he ran towards Haechan, "Let's go!" He voiced loudly to the other.

Haechan flinched and then ran alongside Renjun. They raced through the exit doors and clambered down the stairs, their shoes skidding across the smooth marble.