"That idiot!" Fred cursed. Of course, he knew why Paul took Sam. He knew the bounty on Sam's head. And he also knew why Sam do what he did. That's why he was so mad. He took out his radio and turned to look at Parker.

"I'm telling Liam (Walker's father) to take Gilbert, Perez and Kevin down to those caves. He knows those caves better than anyone. He could also know what Paul was looking for."

"I don't think you will find anyone there."

"Why do you think that?" Fred raised his eyebrow.

Parker just shrugged. She tried to move her hand to pick up the plastic cup of water from the hospital tray but her body didn't quite move exactly like she wanted to. The cup started to spill but Fred prevented it from spilling over. He took a step and held the cup on her lips. Parker felt like an infant but she drank the water as she was rather thirsty.

Fred put the empty cup on the tray and again filled it up. He then turned to Parker,

"Do you want another cup?"

Parker shook her head. Glancing at her uncle's face, she again opened her mouth,

"Send someone to the Echo Real state and have them pick up Tim Curran and Laura Bennett."

Fred furrowed his brow,

"What's the connection there?"

"Laura and Paul...They are siblings. And it seems their names are also fake."

"Is that so?" Fred nodded his head and turned on his radio,

"5-kilo-13 come in. This is Captain Parker, requesting 5-kilo-13 to come in."

A reply came in after a couple of seconds,

"5-kilo-13 responding. Captain! What do you need?"

"James, call everyone over to your desk."

The radio went silent for a couple of seconds presumably because James was calling everyone over. Then it came on again,

"Everyone's here boss."

"Ok, Gilbert, Perez and Kevin- boot up- go ring Liam and tell him to take you to the Nell caves. He'll understand what I mean.

James- Take Walker to the Echo Real Estate. And look for Tim Curran and Laura Bennett.

Get that? Or do you need me to repeat myself?"

"Where is the Echo Real estate?" James didn't know about Echo so he asked. But no one questioned Fred's orders. They knew about Parker's situation from Walker and derived that it was connected to that.

"I know where it is!" Walker chimed in from the side.

"Great- James listen to Walker. And report to me when you get there. And the rest of you- contact me when you reach Liam."

"Yes sir."

Fred then turned to Parker after he put away the radio,

"If what you told me, the effect would go away in the next hour or so. So, rest until then. I'll have to go and take charge of the bearings." He stood up, intending to walk away.

"Wait!" Parker called Fred back.

"Hmm?" Fred stopped and turned back.

Parker locked eyes with her uncle and slowly spoke,

"Uncle, Can you tell me honestly- Just who is Sam?"

A conflicted look presented in Fred's face. He opened his mouth to speak but decided against it. It was better to stay silent than to lie.