4.1

Dom gives Dylan his jacket as they are walking down the street before a cop car passes them and quickly turns around.
"Toretto, stop right there!" The cop says over the speaker before Dom and Dylan take off running. "Toretto!" They are running down an alley when a familiar green car pulls up beside them.

"Get in!" Brian yells from the driver's seat before Dom quickly opens the door, climbing in. Dom pulls Dylan in before Brian takes off as the cop starts to catch up. Dylan blushes as she realizes that she is in Dom's lap. Brian gets back on the main strip, causing the cop to be taken out by another car. Two cop cars start heading their way before trying to make a road block but Brian just weaves through them.

"You're the last person in the world I expected to show up," Dom says as they all start to relax since they don't see any more cops.
"I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car," Brian tells him with a shrug.
"You are in my good graces, but you ain't keeping your car," Dom says with a slight smile. Dylan tries to get comfortable on Dom's lap, causing Dom to quickly squeeze her hip. Dylan looks at Dom confused before seeing his fiery gaze, causing Dylan to blush a deep red as she sits perfectly still.

"You drive like you've done this before. Are you a wheelman?" Dylan says in an attempt to get Dom's gaze off of her because it is affecting her more than she thought it would.
"No," Brian answers with a slight shake of his head.
"You boost cars?" Dom asks already knowing the answer.
"No. Never," Brian answers as he glances over at Dom.
"Ever done time?" Dom asks him another question.
"Couple of overnighters. No big deal," Brian answers as if it were nothing.
"What about the two years in juvie for boosting cars?" Dom asks as Brian quickly looks over at him. "Tucson, right? Jesse ran a profile on you, Brian Earl Spilner. He can find anything on the Web. Anything about anybody. So, why bullshit?"

"So, what about you?" Brian asks as he glances at Dom again.
"Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back," Dom says with a frown, causing Dylan to find his hand that is still on her hip before giving it a comforting squeeze. The car is quickly surrounded by motorcycles. "Oh, great."
"What?" Brian asks as he looks in the mirrors before out the window.
"It's going to be a long-ass night. That's what," Dom answers him as he leans back while slightly squeezing Dylan's hip again. One of the motorcycles gets close to the car before tapping on Brian's window with a gun.
"Follow us," The guy says before Brian follows him. When they stop in the parking lot of a restaurant, they get out of the car.

"I thought we had an agreement," Johnny Tran states as he turns to face them, once he takes his helmet off. "You stay away. I stay away. Everybody stays happy. Dylan is allowed anytime as long as she's with me."
"We got lost. What do you want me to tell you?" Dom asks him with a glare.
"Who's 'we'?" Tran asks as he looks at Brian.
"My new mechanic. Brian, meet Johnny Tran," Dom says as he thinks quick on his feet. "The guy in the snakeskin pants. That's his cousin. Lance. So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?"

"This your ride?" Tran asks Brian as he admires the car.
"It was. It's his now," Brian answers him as he glances at Dom.
"No, it's not. I haven't taken delivery," Dom says knowing what they would do to the car if he said it was his.
"Then, it's nobody's car. But somebody put in the wrench time. What do you think, Lance?" Tran says as he runs his hand along the car.
"It's an amazing machine," Lance says as he keeps his gun pointed at them.
"Yes, indeed," Tran says with a smirk. "Let's go. I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."
"You'll need more than that crotch rocket," Dylan says as they get on their bikes.
"I got something for you," Tran says with a wink before they drive off.

"What the hell was that all about?" Brian asks as he turns to Dom and Dylan.
"Long story. I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here," Dom says before opening the door. They all stop as they hear the motorcycles coming back. Dom closes the door before Lance and Tran start shooting the car. Dom quickly covers Dylan as they duck for cover. The car catches fire before they stop shooting and drive away.