Actually.. I am Darshan... Darshan Raval.

What?!

Yes..

Hey! Are you there?

Yes.. yes.. I.. I am big fan of yours.

Yes I got to know that after seeing your about ;)

Stalker!
Accha.. Darshan please if ever you will have your concert here.. please please please inform me before hand pleaseeeeeeeee

Ok! Surely!

We chatted for a while and I literally don't know what i blabbered/wrote while talking.. and promised not to leak his number. The best day of my life!!!!!

DARSHAN

While I was talking to the girl .. i got a message from Naushad bhai that the number was incorrect and not to message on that.. it's late now...

I apologized.. and later while i was free i had a look at the stranger's contact. She was cute and offcourse a Darshaner! I wa sure of it after seeing her about...

In the evening we talked a bit and she told me that she has made a concert dress for me too! She talks a lot and innocent. Cute !

After a month....

I messaged her this evening telling her that we are performing in her city. She was overjoyed by the news, also we needed a help that my clothes were a bit tight so we needed her costume which she made for me. She told that she is out of station but will send the clothes by someone.

Bt the evening the dress was with us, i thanked her a lot and asked if she is coming in concert.

"Yes offcourse I will be there tomorrow!"

SHIRI

I was feeling so lucky that my gift reached Darshan. I  was really happy and packed my bags to return. Next morning, I was driving on the highway, it was quite smoggy weather, with extremely less visiblity.

DARSHAN

The concert was awesome.. the crowd was so filled with energy and excitement. We had a great time but i could not meet Shiri... Maybe she did not reach here on time or must be tired.

I messaged her

Hey! What happened? You were tired?
Ok take rest and yes Thank you so much for helping. You saved us at the last moment
We will be here for next two days... So can we meet tomorrow?

There was no answer... Next morning too... No response...

Later in the evening I got a reply...

Hey... This is Shiri's sister... She met with an accident yesterday while returning back at the highway, she is no more with us. Take care! Stay safe!

...........................................................

Heyya my lovely souls!!!

I know this was not upto the mark but Please accept the errors

I know this was not upto the mark but Please accept the errors... I am nervous...I have written something after three months now...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Kabhii Tumhhe Yaad Meri Aaye,
Palko Se Zulf Hata Lena..

Saaf Dikhunga Main Tumko Wahin,
Jo Na Dikhun Toh Bata Dena..