Shikai: "mori you should wear your armour suit

Shikai: "mori you should wear your armour suit."

Mori: "I would but it broke with the fight with kaizer."

We all attacked his together but he's managing to handle us all kicking us using his yeoui to increase the range of his attack.

Mori: "I havent use this in a while. Pumba. "

He blew us all away with a single swing, we got up and someone teleported in front of us all.

Goku: "you are strong I'm excited, let's go 1 on 1."

Mori: "bring it on I feel great energy from you."

At this point it's a battle between goku and mori, we just sat and watched him he was making mori sweat and even made him step back, they look like they were having fun, goku powered up to his super saiyan form and was over powering mori, mori smiled and dug his ear.

Mori: "I feel a little heavy you know looks like I need to speed up. That thing he dug out was another yeoui, his speed increase and was able to match goku.

Goku: "as expected super saiyan is not enough for you I guess I'll have to go blue."

Goku's hair turned blue and he got stronger and faster and he was even surrounded by a red aura, mori took off his necklace which looked like it has several yeoi on it and he again matched goku in speed he backed away but goku chased him but mori used the yeoi on the ground as a wall and knocked goku in the air.

Goku: "wow even blue is not enought I gotta go omen."

Mori: "just go to your white haired form fight me full on

Mori: "just go to your white haired form fight me full on."

Goku: "as you wish"

In this form mori can't even hit goku goku was too fast and was able to dodge everything but mori was able to block his attack mori used the yeoui on the floor to force Goku to be in mid air and he punched him, he actually landed a hit on goku

Mori: "destroy everything, Yeoui."

Hundreds of yeoui rained on goku and he still managed to dodge all of them but when they land, goku was stuck in between them, he roared and for a brief moment the yeoui shook and separated giving goku space to escape and punch mori. Mori got launched back and goku charged a kamehameha, he shot it towards mori and mori got on a low stance he used yeoui as a wall and it blocked the kamehameha but some got blown away, he jumped of the ground and moved towards goku at high speed. He took a deep breath and kicked goku.

Mori: "renewal Taekwondo, ultimate basics, recoiless kick. "

My domain turned black and when there was light goku was knocked out and my domain was cracking but it has only been 4 mins we still had a minute left. I looked over at itadori and he chuckled.

Itadori: "this guy, broke the domain from the inside, this guys on another level, hey I can't wait for you to surpass him who would've thought even while fighting goku, he didn't even use 80% of his strength, this guy is something else."

My domain broke and mori stood infront of me.

Mori: "interesting move, let's spar again someday."

I just nodded I can't believe the strength difference between us and the six if I challenged daewhi what would happen.

End